• Please remember: Pray for Ukraine in the Prayer forum; Share news in the Christian News section; Discuss religious implications in FFA: Religious Topics; Discuss political implications in Politics (and if you don't have access, PM me) Thank you! + Fr. George, Forum Administrator

OrthodoxChristianity.net

W
Wyatt
No, I'm laughing at your erroneous interpretation of said things, and do not for one second act like you can break the Second Commandment and hide behind this like anti-vax position is the Will of God...STOP misusing His Name. Who are you to presume the Will of God? No Saint or Council in history ever referred to the COVID vaccine as the Mark of the Beast.
Myy
Myy
St. Paisios did, and not only about the "covid" one, but about all of them. Do a research and see how vaccines were created and developed, and see if it's a good thing or not. I've told you, you are not laughing about me, but about GOD HIMSELF. I quo
Myy
Myy
I quoted you St. Paisios prophecy, he is the Saint that speeks about this, and you still don't belive.... Your choice, but everything we do, will be payed.
W
Wyatt
So you have never been vaccinated for anything in your life? What if you are already vaccinated? Just doomed to hell then?
W
Wyatt
I cannot get over this initial posting of yours on my profile page. You seem to be gleeful at the prospect that I may go to hell for taking the vaccine. How Christlike of you! You make a horrible witness to "Orthodoxy."
Myy
Myy
I have been vaccinated as a child, without my will. At least those vaccines don't gave me a QR code (which contains, without disscution, the mark of the beast). I don't want to argue with you, i showed you what Saint Paisios says.
Myy
Myy
Don't listen to me, i'm the biggest sinner in this world, i don't even deserve to be alive, listen to Saint Paisios, whose words were inspired by the Holy Spirit. I don't make horrible witnesses about Orthodoxy, as long as i don't speak from myself and i don't quote my own words, but God's,
Myy
Myy
you can think and do whatever you want, if someone has sincere heart, he/she will find the truth in God's words, spoken through Saints, Scriptures, and Canons.
Forgive me if i upset you with something, that was not my intention, i'm here just to show God's word, everything is written in holy books, if you belive-fine, if you don't-your choice, i will not argue with anyone.
W
Wyatt
Is it possible for someone who is vaccinated to have salvation, or since it is the mark of the beast, does that make me exempt from salvation and doomed to be separated from Christ now?
Myy
Myy
Someone who is vaccinated is separed from Christ, he/she has rejected Christ. But the Bible says: "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us" (1 John 1:9,10). We have to confess our sins for forgivness
W
Wyatt
Okay, so the Sacrament of Confession then would be the remedy for this? It doesn't permanently exclude one from salvation or isn't unforgiveable?
Myy
Myy
I can't give you these details, as i'm not God. I don't know what God wants to forgive completely and what not. But if you Confess, then you should burn your covipass and don't get anymore jabs, otherwise your Confession is useless and will only make things harder for you, as Confessing but then falling again in the same mud is a terrible sin.
Myy
Myy
Getting the vaccine and the QR code is a big sin, it's negleting God, as St. Paisios says. But i belive God forgives every sin, if it's sincerly confessed and you have repentance: "And men were scorched with great heat, and they blasphemed the name of God who has power over these plagues; and they did not repent and give Him glory" (Re 16:9)
W
Wyatt
You're speaking as if this Saint speaks for Christ and the Orthodox Church. Is it not the census of the Fathers and teaching of the Church that should be followed rather than a prophesy by one Saint? There is no new public revelations binding on all Christians. That ended with the death of the last Apostle.