• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

“We always pray for the Patriarch of Constantinople” – Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Rus’

theorthodoxchurch

High Elder
Reaction score
Website
www.theorthodoxchurch.info
In his recent Nativity-Christmas interview with Rossia TV, Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Russia, stated that he always prays for the Patriarch of Constantinople being consciously aware of how hard it is for the Patriarch to fulfil his ministry being stationed in Turkey.
“We always pray for the Patriarch of Constantinople” – Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Rus’

notnamed88

Reaction score
I would love to attend the Seminary in Turkey. Sadly it's all Locked down by the Iron Fist of the state.

Tzimis

Protokentarchos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I would love to attend the Seminary in Turkey. Sadly it's all Locked down by the Iron Fist of the state.
My friend recently came back from Halki and described the seminary as a full fledge university filled with everything a modern institution would have. Except the people. So there still may be hope.

Tzimis

Protokentarchos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew