• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

A myriad posts

Cyrillic

Toumarches
Reaction score
Finally, my 10,000st post has arrived! Accept this celebratory dancing gestapo giraffe.

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Congratulations to you, my good man!  I shall join you momentarily.  ;D

Xenia

Reaction score
How can you all think of so many things to say?  I've been a member here for years and I haven't managed to crack 200 posts  yet.

I read everything (well, most things) and just don't feel I have anything useful to add to the conversation.

I must try harder!

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Website
archiveofourown.org
Xenia said:
How can you all think of so many things to say?  I've been a member here for years and I haven't managed to crack 200 posts  yet.

I read everything (well, most things) and just don't feel I have anything useful to add to the conversation.

I must try harder!
1) Random postings.

2) Pictures of cats.

:)

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Xenia said:

I must try harder!
I rarely add anything useful to the conversation, but that doesn't stop me from posting.  :laugh:

vamrat

Merarches
Reaction score
Xenia said:

I must try harder!
I don't recall having read any of your posts where I felt dumber for having read it.

vamrat

Merarches
Reaction score
Cyrillic said:
Finally, my 10,000st post has arrived! Accept this celebratory dancing gestapo giraffe.

Gestapo or Gay Biker?  I thought Gestapo usually went plain clothed.

Cyrillic

Toumarches
Reaction score
vamrat said:
Cyrillic said:

Gestapo or Gay Biker?  I thought Gestapo usually went plain clothed.
Fair enough. It does look like an SS cap, though.

Deborah

Reaction score
Xenia said:

I must try harder!
Likewise... :-\