• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

A Smarter Way to Drink and Enjoy the Buzz too?

Maria

Toumarches
Reaction score
Website
www.euphrosynoscafe.com

With his slight frame and somewhat techno-geek demeanor, you might not think Harsha Chigurupati is poised to be the life of the party.

Indeed, the young entrepreneur, hailing from Hyderabad, India and from a family of doctors, scientists and pharmaceutical manufacturers, seems more bookish than boisterous. But in the next few months, this under-the-radar up-and-comer could shake up the alcoholic beverage industry in a way that will have everyone raising a glass to him as the man who created a better buzz. ...

NTX was an eight-year research project conducted by Chigurupati’s specially assembled team at a cost of tens of millions of dollars. It’s composed of ingredients classified as GRAS, aka “Generally Recognized As Safe” by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. The compound has been extensively tested on lab animals, and with a recently completed study on humans, shows no added side effects in addition to those usually experienced from consuming any distilled spirits product. The human study trial results will be published in coming months, but Chigurupati did reveal the outcome was an astonishing 93% decrease in harmful effects to the liver.
To read the entire article, please click: http://tastingpanelhighlights.com/2014/08/cover-story-revolution-in-the-evolution-of-spirits-august-2014-2/

One smart guy from India! Hey, is he related to you, Mor?

http://www.chigurupati.com/projects

http://www.ntxtechnology.com/faq/

Mor Ephrem

Hypatos
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.orthodoxchristianity.net

DeniseDenise

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Mor Ephrem said:
Arachne said:
Mor Ephrem said:
DeniseDenise said:
Mor Ephrem said:
Maria said:
He is my son.

you started young, didnt you?
I was born ready.
And willing, and able? :p
Let's just say I've said as much as I am able to say without tempting OCNetters to sin.

I thought your mere existence on this terrestrial plane tempted all into sin?

Mor Ephrem

Hypatos
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.orthodoxchristianity.net
DeniseDenise said:
Mor Ephrem said:
Arachne said:
Mor Ephrem said:
DeniseDenise said:
Mor Ephrem said:
Maria said:
He is my son.

you started young, didnt you?
I was born ready.
And willing, and able? :p
Let's just say I've said as much as I am able to say without tempting OCNetters to sin.

I thought your mere existence on this terrestrial plane tempted all into sin?
Not always the same sin, but yes, you are right.