• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

A somewhat silly prayer request.

Cyrillic

Toumarches
Reaction score
Dear forum dwellers,

With the world being as horrible as it is - ISIS decapitating innocents, floods in Malaysia, ebola in Africa - surely this prayer request of mine must seem almost frivolous, and silly at the very least; but if you'll remember it in your prayers I'll be grateful nonetheless and be very much in your debt.

Please do pray that I'll be admitted into law school. If the odds are to be trusted, they are somewhat in my favour; percentage-wise it'll be more likely than not that I'll be admitted. But still, I'd very, very much appreciate it if you'd pray for my admission.  I'm sure that your prayers are worth far more than mine. Thank you in advance.

Reaction score
Lord have mercy. Grant this, and give your servant peace, patience, and joy, no matter what the outcome may be.

Georgii

Elder
Reaction score
Lord, answer Cyrillic's prayers, and let his life's work be for Your glory.

Although I could also have said: Lord have mercy on those who will some day have Cyrillic as their legal opponents. :)

Cyrillic

Toumarches
Reaction score
Thanks all. I appreciate it. I'll know in July whether I'll be admitted, so further prayers are always appreciated  :)

Maximum Bob

Archon
Reaction score
Of course,  continued prayers. Lord, have mercy.

Volnutt

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Please Lord, bless your faithful servant.

Cyrillic

Toumarches
Reaction score
I've been admitted to the Law School in Amsterdam. I'm still hoping to get into the Law School in Leiden, but I'll only know in July whether I made it. Thought you ought to know.

Cyrillic

Toumarches
Reaction score
Bumpedybump.

A few more days till the submissions close, and then I'll hear around July whether I made it or have to go to Amsterdam (heavens forbid! That'd be horrid.) The chances of me getting admitted are >90%, or so I've been told. Please do keep me in your prayers.

Cyrillic

Toumarches
Reaction score
Submissions closed. Now the last phase of waiting and hoping has begun.