• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Access to Politics Board

noahzarc1

High Elder
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Faith
Catholic
Hello,

Is Fr. George still the contact for access to the political forum? I emailed him, but I have not received a response. I've read the rules of behavior for the politics board. 

There was a thread a few weeks ago I think someone posted in the wrong section and so it was visible in the general forums. I had provided a comment in there as well and was interested in following the topic, but then it was moved to a few different sections before being shuffled off to the political section and I do not have access to it. My understanding is this is a forum I cannot even see until I have access? If I can be approved, I would greatly appreciate it. 

Thank you Kindly.

Ainnir

Taxiarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Antiochian
You are correct: the private fora are only visible to those who have permission to use them.  I assume you mean you PMed Fr. George?  He is indeed still the contact, and the only person who can grant access.  Being a priest, he's also quite busy.  If you've already PMed him, just wait some more.  I know that's not the fun answer, but it's really the only one.  :-\

noahzarc1

High Elder
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Faith
Catholic
Ainnir said:
You are correct: the private fora are only visible to those who have permission to use them.  I assume you mean you PMed Fr. George?  He is indeed still the contact, and the only person who can grant access.  Being a priest, he's also quite busy.  If you've already PMed him, just wait some more.  I know that's not the fun answer, but it's really the only one.  :-\
Thank you. I am quite fine with waiting and no it has not been a long time. I just didn't want to let it sit, and I was not contacting the correct person in the first place and starting all over. Yes, it was a PM and I anticipated he was busy. Thanks.

Ainnir

Taxiarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Antiochian
That's understandable.  :)