• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Anonymous small prayer text icon

Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
Patriarchate of Antioch
Another forum I frequent has various small text icons that can be selected to pray or just affirm posts. There are 4 or 5 of these & all are positive but my inquiry is much smaller. I was wondering if it would be possible to add a small, anonymous prayer icon to the prayer forum instead of only being able to post a full “Lord, have mercy” for ex. Both expressions are heartfelt and I have never seen full prayer posts like “Lord, have mercy” decrease with the additional prayer icon.

Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
Patriarchate of Antioch
Updating my inquiry. First, I just want to thank & express appreciation to those who have worked hard on the site upgrade.

While I notice a thumbs up 👍 icon has been added for posts, is it possible a similar & anonymous prayer icon could be added?

hecma925

Orthodox Taliban
Reaction score
Faith
Truthful Chalcedonian Truther
Jurisdiction
Enemy State Orthodox Church Abroad