• Please remember: Pray for Ukraine in the Prayer forum; Share news in the Christian News section; Discuss religious implications in FFA: Religious Topics; Discuss political implications in Politics (and if you don't have access, PM me) Thank you! + Fr. George, Forum Administrator

Another Part Time Job

Seraffa

Reaction score
Faith
Coptic Oriental Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Diocese of the Southern U.S.
I have been struggling for months to find a suitable part time job to do on weekends despite my full time job. I have been sick a long time with endocrine problems and was barely able to make it financially until last September, and I am financially stable with my day job I have now.

My debt to my children, since I am legally Separated, is about 12K - since I have 2 children and under court law, their support accrues whether you are well, sick, employed, unemployed, etc. etc. They are not under my care, and I am forced to pay it. I don't mind, and I wish I had not been in the circumstance of being ill in the first place. I am still healing and will have to spend the majority of my money from my full time job on taking care of my own health.

I am praying fervently to the Theotokos to help me find what it is that will finally let me give my children the money I owe them; please keep me in your prayers. The children don't miss me, but that's not the point. Christ said we have to render unto Ceasar what is Ceasar's , and render unto God what is God's, and I am no exception. LOrd, have mercy upon me, a sinner.

IXOYE

Archon
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Lord, have mercy!

Anastasia1

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Jurisdiction
moving.
Lord have mercy.

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Warned
Post Moderated
Reaction score
Website
archiveofourown.org
Faith
Episcopal
Jurisdiction
Diocese of Florida
Lord have mercy.

marigold

Protokentarchos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Faith
Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Metropolis of Atlanta
Lord, have mercy on Your handmaiden, Seraffa.