• A blessed Nativity / Theophany season to all! For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

AP Tests

That person

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Hello, everyone. I have AP tests coming up, which will either make or break my college application. English tomorrow, US History Friday, and US Government Monday. I really don't feel prepared for any of them, so any prayer I could have would be greatly appreciated.

Cantor Krishnich

High Elder
Reaction score
Lord Have Mercy!
Pray for me also (10th Grader) and I have AP test to take next year...I dont feel prepared either!
Dont you just love it!  ::) (sarcasm)

ialmisry

Strategos
Reaction score
"Rabbunaa ma'aka!" The Lord be with you, as we say.

My son is obsessing about his AP (Human Geography, or some such thing).

Hiwot

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Lord have mercy!

do what you can to be prepared,try to remain calm when you take your tests, because you can think better when you are not on a fight or flight mode ;) , say a little prayer before, and do the easy questions first. God be With you guys :angel:

Apples

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
I have AP tests coming up, too.

Lord have mercy.

Maximum Bob

Archon
Reaction score
Wow, Lord have mercy on all your servants who have tests coming up.