Archbishop Elpidophoros is the Future of Orthodoxy

xariskai

OC.Net Guru
Warned
Reaction score
I know as an Antiochian the actions of GOARCH should not matter, but, they do and they affect all Orthodox in America. I may be Antiochian but I go to Greek monasteries and my father-confessor is in GOARCH.
Chances are fair that remark might prove prophetic, but on a much deeper level than the considerations you specified; "time will tell..."

"This new charter isn’t just about the GOA ...Time will tell, but I would bet all my marbles that this new “charter” is going to be about unity across jurisdictions." https://www.monomakhos.com/playing-for-all-the-marbles/

Last edited:

ialmisry

Strategos
Reaction score
I can guarantee you that nearly 0 people from this board have met Abp. Elpidophorous face to face.

How you can speak to how bad he is, is beyond me.
HE speaks loud enough that you don't have to be speaking to him face to face.
HE has stated where HE wants to take Orthodoxy. Nach Phanar gehen wir nicht "we aren't going to the Phanar."

hecma925

Stratopedarches
Reaction score
I can guarantee you that nearly 0 people from this board have met Abp. Elpidophorous face to face.

When was the last time you said something good about the President of the United States?

Tzimis

Protokentarchos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, wow. “We’re scr*wed!”

Yes, the GOAA is the worst thing to happen to anybody! We’re really Greek Episcopalians!

I never thought the Antiochians were against anybody, but now I know better.

Slamming not only an Archbishop, but his whole body of followers. Of whom I happen to be one.

Next time someone pipes up about how we’re so much better than the RCC, I will show them this thread.

Know what my goal was when I joined the Orthodox Church? To worship God.

That’s all I’ve been trying to do since.

That isn't true and I'm sure he will visit your church. He visits all the churches in the GOAA