• A blessed Nativity / Theophany season to all! For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Asking for Prayers for new job opportunities

ignatius

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
I humbly ask for prayers that I might gain favor from God and get a better opportunity to provide for my family. After losing my job a year ago I found another one but it paid much less than what I was making. We've made do with what we had and we were thankful to God. Recently my current job did a pay reduction of 7% across the board and it is challenging to make ends meet. Recently some jobs have come about with larger companies with better pay and benefits for my family. I think it would be wise for me to pursue these jobs for the good of my family. So I ask for your prayers.

Thank you.

gregoryh

Reaction score
Lord, direct the steps of this, Thy servant, to the job that is best for him and his family.  Blessed St. Xenia of St. Petersburg, speedy helper of those seeking empolyment, pray for Ignatius and his situation.  Amen.