• A blessed Nativity / Theophany season to all! For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Marc1152

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Sunday night. Maybe this is a general break down and not just me but when I log in my avatar does not appear in the top corner nor do the links to current and new topics.

Mor Ephrem

Hypatos
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.orthodoxchristianity.net
Do you still have the issue?  I can see your avatar, and the rest of the board is working normally.  I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary last night either.

Marc1152

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Mor Ephrem said:
Do you still have the issue?  I can see your avatar, and the rest of the board is working normally.  I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary last night either.
I do. Normally I can go to the top of the page and see my own Avatar and then under it two blue links, one to topics I have posted in and another one above it linking to new topics... The Avatar and both blue links are no longer there.

Thanks for your help

Arachne

Matriarch
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Did you accidentally collapse the forum header? Next to the 'simple machines forum' thing, there's a white arrow. Make sure it's pointing upwards and see if things are fixed.

Marc1152

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Arachne said:
Did you accidentally collapse the forum header? Next to the 'simple machines forum' thing, there's a white arrow. Make sure it's pointing upwards and see if things are fixed.
Yay !!! That fixed it...

Thanks