• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Ban the person above

Reaction score

Papist

Toumarches
Reaction score
akimori makoto said:
Vladik said:
vamrat said:
Papist said:
primuspilus said:
Papist said:
elephant said:
Banned to increase my post count.
Banned for adding another post to this thread.
Banned for excessive banning.

PP
Banned for introducting the evil Skeletor into this forum.
Banned for not being as quick as dcommini.
Banned for being a Vamrat.
Banned for making misleading threads about "DDR".

Banned for using an acronym.

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
Banned for saying that DDR is an acronym when it it more accurate to call it an initialism.

minasoliman

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Papist said:
Asteriktos said:
Banned for saying that DDR is an acronym when it it more accurate to call it an initialism.
Banned for correcting Papist the Great, even when he is obviously wrong.
Banned for banning a banner who was right about how obviously wrong you are...oh Great one.

Papist

Toumarches
Reaction score
minasoliman said:
Papist said:
Asteriktos said:
Banned for banning a banner who was right about how obviously wrong you are...oh Great one.
Banned for sacrasm directed at "The Great One".

Iconodule

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Papist said:
minasoliman said:
Papist said:
Asteriktos said:
Banned for sacrasm directed at "The Great One".
Banned for the sprocketeering silo-goat, perturbed in salmon hindrance, coagulated in the numinous bin.

HabteSelassie

Archon
Reaction score
Greetings in that Divine and Most Precious Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

To the OP

stay blessed,
habte selassie

sheenj

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
HabteSelassie said:
Greetings in that Divine and Most Precious Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

To the OP

stay blessed,
habte selassie
Banned for posting a picture I don't have access to :(

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
dcommini said:
sheenj said:
HabteSelassie said:

To the OP

stay blessed,
habte selassie
Banned for not counter-posting a picture
Banned for not posting a picture in a post that bans someone for not counter-posting a picture in response to an original picture which was never visible but was, in fact, of Snoop Dogg.

Jetavan

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Website
www.esoteric.msu.edu
Asteriktos said:
dcommini said:
sheenj said:
HabteSelassie said:

To the OP

stay blessed,
habte selassie
Banned for not posting a picture in a post that bans someone for not counter-posting a picture in response to an original picture which was never visible but was, in fact, of Snoop Dogg.

Banned for mocking Mjolnir.

witega

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Jetavan said:
Asteriktos said:
dcommini said:
sheenj said:
HabteSelassie said:

To the OP

stay blessed,
habte selassie

Banned for mocking Mjolnir.
Banned for neo-paganism

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
ןɐɔıƃoןoʇnɐʇ dɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ƃnısn ɹoɟ dǝnnɐq

ZealousZeal

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Banned for having a tiny avatar that I can't read.

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
Banned for having a username "FormerReformer," when it is clear from your jurisdiction that you are a present-day reformer... you are obviously trying to reform or destroy the tradition of having a hodge podge of jurisdictions competing with one another.

Vladik

High Elder
Reaction score
Asteriktos said:
Banned for having a username "FormerReformer," when it is clear from your jurisdiction that you are a present-day reformer... you are obviously trying to reform or destroy the tradition of having a hodge podge of jurisdictions competing with one another.
Banned for I'm a reformer too.

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
Vladik said:
Asteriktos said:
Banned for making the demonstrably false claim that Russians were capable of flight as early as WW1, when we all know that the ability to fly didn't reach Russia until Lenin had spies steal the technology in 1996.

dcommini

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Website
lifeofanorthodoxsoldier.blogspot.com
Asteriktos said:
Vladik said:
Asteriktos said:
Banned for making the demonstrably false claim that Russians were capable of flight as early as WW1, when we all know that the ability to fly didn't reach Russia until Lenin had spies steal the technology in 1996.
Banned for revisionist history. As we all know; in 19th century Russia plane flies you

FormerReformer

Archon
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Website
mcommini2.blogspot.com
dcommini said:
Asteriktos said:
Vladik said:
Asteriktos said:
Banned for revisionist history. As we all know; in 19th century Russia plane flies you
Banned for not knowing that in 19th Century Russia planes were not needed- all citizens of Holy Russia were of such a state of holiness they were granted the gift of levitation.

Vladik

High Elder
Reaction score
FormerReformer said:
Banned for not knowing that in 19th Century Russia planes were not needed- all citizens of Holy Russia were of such a state of holiness they were granted the gift of levitation.
Banned for thinking that WW1 had taken place in the 19th century.

dcommini

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Website
lifeofanorthodoxsoldier.blogspot.com
Vladik said:
FormerReformer said:
Banned for thinking that my brother is wrong... ever. Trust me, he could probably convince a corpse that it is still alive, let alone convince the world that WW1 did indeed happen in the 19th century (or at least started therein).

Vladik

High Elder
Reaction score
dcommini said:
Vladik said:
FormerReformer said:
Banned for thinking that my brother is wrong... ever. Trust me, he could probably convince a corpse that it is still alive, let alone convince the world that WW1 did indeed happen in the 19th century (or at least started therein).
Banned for thinking FormerReformer was your brother, since everybody knows he is my uncle from Tel-Aviv Odessa.

Cavaradossi

Archon
Reaction score
Vladik said:
dcommini said:
Vladik said:
FormerReformer said:
Banned for thinking FormerReformer was your brother, since everybody knows he is my uncle from Tel-Aviv Odessa.
Banned for speaking the wrong dialect of Ukrainian. :p

Vladik

High Elder
Reaction score
Cavaradossi said:
Banned for speaking the wrong dialect of Ukrainian. :p
Banned for knowing Ukrainian language. ;)

[and I didn't mean that the Western Russian dialect (Ukrainian) had been a wrong one]