• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Ban the person above

Reaction score
Banned you all for respecting Harvard, when they refused to accept that the Earth was not at the center of the universe until the 1900s.

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Website
archiveofourown.org
Sinful Hypocrite said:
Banned you all for respecting Harvard, when they refused to accept that the Earth was not at the center of the universe until the 1900s.
I think that is because they believe it's not the entire Earth that's the center of the Universe - just Boston is.  :D

Reaction score
biro said:
Sinful Hypocrite said:
I think that is because they believe it's not the entire Earth that's the center of the Universe - just Boston is.  :D
Banned for making a good point. ::)

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
Banned for speaking of points on the rood screen without specifying what is wrong with them.

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
Banned for not realizing that if you have two of the three variables (Jesus + Holy Spirit) and apply the mathematical Pauline Theorem that you will easily find that † = (J+HS+?)/3 = (3=1)

Reaction score
Asteriktos said:
Banned for not realizing that if you have two of the three variables (Jesus + Holy Spirit) and apply the mathematical Pauline Theorem that you will easily find that † = (J+HS+?)/3 = (3=1)
Banned for using algebraic math where you find people living under rocks, and off .

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
Banned for not acknowledging or realizing that most discussions on this forum are the written equivalent of a Three Stooges skit  ;D

Reaction score
Asteriktos said:
Banned for not acknowledging or realizing that most discussions on this forum are the written equivalent of a Three Stooges skit  ;D
Banned for giving away the secrets of the sages.

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
Oh boy. "Sage in the Sauce" sounds like the name of a Bones episode. Their fetish for alliteration annoys me. Banned!

hecma925

Orthodox Taliban
Reaction score
Banned for going from sage to sauce to fetish to the word "preggers", which reminds me of disgusting mass-produced spaghetti sauce.

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Website
archiveofourown.org
Banned because if you get sauce on your shirt, it's a mess and then you have to change shirts.

kelly

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Banned because I really, really, really hate The Three Stooges.

Haaaaaaaaaate.