• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Ban the person above

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
Banned for not remembering that dolls and dish are two words both used to describe an attractive woman, and thus if the two words are synonymous in relation to one thing, they probably are in relation to food as well. 

Reaction score
Asteriktos said:
Banned for not remembering that dolls and dish are two words both used to describe an attractive woman, and thus if the two words are synonymous in relation to one thing, they probably are in relation to food as well. 
Banned for not mentioning the underlying math E=mc².

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
Banned for stressing--or is it obsessing?--over your concessing. I know the post before was messing you up, but you should just enjoy the blessing before you go and make things depressing.

Reaction score
Asteriktos said:
Banned for stressing--or is it obsessing?--over your concessing. I know the post before was messing you up, but you should just enjoy the blessing before you go and make things depressing.
Banned for Some of my favorite things, Fa so la ti da.(which means beansoup in greek)

Reaction score
wainscottbl said:
Sinful Hypocrite said:
J Michael said:
Banned for an excess of sssssss'es.
Banned for picking on his lisp.
Banned for not picking up on Truman Capote's lisp before he died of a drug overdose because of it. Murderer! Banned!
I never realized, please believe me, I never meant to cause any pain, How can you ever forgive me when your

BANNED!

xOrthodox4Christx

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Sinful Hypocrite said:
wainscottbl said:
Sinful Hypocrite said:
J Michael said:
Banned for an excess of sssssss'es.
Banned for picking on his lisp.
Banned for not picking up on Truman Capote's lisp before he died of a drug overdose because of it. Murderer! Banned!
I never realized, please believe me, I never meant to cause any pain, How can you ever forgive me when your

BANNED!
Not realizing something is incompetence. BANNED!

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
Ban ban your number one fan
Spam in a can, hiya hiya ban
Think are you tough
Spit my hat rough
Isa had e nough
Consider yoself banned!

Reaction score
Asteriktos said:
Ban ban your number one fan
Spam in a can, hiya hiya ban
Think are you tough
Spit my hat rough
Isa had e nough
Consider yoself banned!
He said

spam spam spam spam, spam spam spam spam, spam spam spam spam, spam spam spam spam,
spam spam spam spam, spam spam spam spam, spam spam spam spam, spam spam spam spam,

wainscottbl

Archon
Reaction score
Banned for posting that vulgar American stuff. We in France eat pâté, escargot, and drink a nice Bordeaux. Banned for drinking your cheap Napa Valley Merlot and eating your spam. I can say nonsense in French and get a girl. Only problem is when they know French. :) But banned, banned, banned, and you can pronounce it bahn-ney if you want to sound sexy.

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
goose - geese
mice - meece
louse - lease
house - beast
cows - yeast
nows - sheets
wow - teets
red - beets
scott - sheets
brows - beat
stank - feet
fell - deep
you - sleep
mom - creep
phone - beep
I have a headache so banned!

hecma925

Orthodox Taliban
Reaction score
Banned for having a head ache rather than an achy, breaky heart.

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
All banned some
Some banned all
Some stood through
For the 'doxic yoohoos
And some had to fall
And if you ever think of this place
Think of how you were banned in disgrace
And recall
That some banned all

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
There once was a poster from Mars
Who liked to socialize in Poughkeepsie bars
He came onto this site
Got banned that very night
And was consoled by his boyfriend Lars

Reaction score
biro said:
Sinful Hypocrite said:
Banned for giving Lars my Mars Bars .
Banned because Mars Bars do not come from Mars, thus, false advertising.
Well you oughta know, Martian, you mean they have no Bars there, and that is why you moved to Earth.

BANNED!

wainscottbl

Archon
Reaction score
hecma925 said:
Banned for putting the seat down.
Banned for being like my mother who insists that the top seat be left up. I like both down. I don't get the logic of keeping the top one up. Usually it's telling a man to not leave the seat up after talking a leak. Seat goes down, both of them. Banned for banning for my mom's pet peeve. Now I can go to one of those fun posts and post another pet peeve. Still banned though. And if you have to pee or poop you can go outside. You are banned. You no longer have urination or defecation rights on the forum. If you manage to pee like this you are unbanned:

wainscottbl

Archon
Reaction score
I propose that sort of urinating for a new part of gymnastics in the summer Olympics in fact. We'll have to think of some classy name for it though.

hecma925

Orthodox Taliban
Reaction score
Banned for wanting to see people from around the world urinate for your amusement.

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
Brah, get more bran, otherwise this bro is gonna bring the ban.