• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Ban the person above

wainscottbl

Archon
Reaction score
biro said:
Banned because it is illegal to fit that many clowns in a clown car.
Banned for subtle xenophobia. Are you saying there is a limit to how many Mexicans can fit in a car? Or are you saying that it is illegal for Mexicans to drive? Or are you saying Mexicans are clowns?

wainscottbl

Archon
Reaction score
Banned for having an avatar of an imposter.

I'm the only clown and I'm everything you ever feared! I'm your mother! I'm your priest! I'm the monster under the bed! The spider! The snake! The devil. God! I am Death and your death! See ya real soon. Banned for now.

wainscottbl

Archon
Reaction score
Banned for the confession of the faith of Sweet Brown. Ain't got not time for that, infidel, so you is banned. Don't ax why. Nothin' barbequin, but Lord Jeezus you is a heretic.

kelly

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Banned for not using Pennywise as your avatar.

hecma925

Orthodox Taliban
Reaction score
Banned boys, banned boys.  Whatchagonnado?  Watchagonnado when they ban you?

hecma925

Orthodox Taliban
Reaction score
Do I look like a banned clown?  Do I make you laugh?  Do I amuse you?

BANNED!

wainscottbl

Archon
Reaction score
Banned for posting a movie I can't remember since I am guessing it was before my time or just around when  I was crawling. 80s movie? Makes me want to watch The Goonies.

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
Thou art hereby banished for verily removing those right and meet stone markers of our fathers delineating where mine and thine property doth beginneth and endeth, and then blaming their disappearance on Sinful Hypocrite just because he and/or she is in need of a heart.