• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Ban the person above

hecma925

Orthodox Taliban
Reaction score
What are you complaining about?  You bought the ice cream and the Twilight movie!  Banned!

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
Banned because, if you had been here as long as I have, and posted as much as you do (avg. posts per day), you'd have about 40750 posts by now. Wow.

Though if it makes you feel any better, hecma925 would have about 70300 posts  :eek:

J Michael comes in at a comparatively small 33400 posts.

hecma925

Orthodox Taliban
Reaction score
Banned, because great things can happen on a Sabbath; something about leaving the 99 sheep and finding the one lost sheep.  What I'm saying is...you know what, you wouldn't get it.  BANNED.

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
Banned for not mentioning can-a-red-bull-ism as an exception to the generally disgusting cannibalism.

wainscottbl

Archon
Reaction score
Justin Kissel said:
Banned for not mentioning can-a-red-bull-ism as an exception to the generally disgusting cannibalism.

Banned for being an obvious rube for realising that Chianti is the only exception to generally disgusting cannibalism, not the ubiquious Red Bull

ilyazhito

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Banned for making jokes about cannibalism. Ugh! Red Bull should not be mentioned in the same breath as that abomination.

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
I've heard and confirmed that you have been private messaging various members of the board in an attempt to organize a secret oc.net get together that purposely leaves certain members excluded. I am one of those certain members! What's more, you are so desperate to pull this off that you are even promising all the champagne coolies a person can drink for $10, if only they will promise to come and keep it a secret. What madness reigns in the chasm you mistakenly think is a soul! Banned!

wainscottbl

Archon
Reaction score
Banned, and the members who revealed this to you to have their necks cut from ear to ear and be disemboweled.

mikeforjesus

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Banned to see who will ban me if I ban someone
Hope no one imitates my logic

wainscottbl

Archon
Reaction score
Banned for thinking the measures of protecting members of the Society Who Is In Secret But Is Straightforward and Charitable are disturbing. Do not envy those who know the secrets of the divine. 666-3-9-12

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
Banned for posting a pic of the now extinct dinosaur known as Nipplopoticus Terrorbeast.

hecma925

Orthodox Taliban
Reaction score
Banned for not wanting to hang out with a supposedly extinct dinosaur.

wainscottbl

Archon
Reaction score
Banned for not capitalising "Park". And for making me want to watch the movie. It better be on Netflix or I'll.........

hecma925

Orthodox Taliban
Reaction score
Banned, because if kids see someone smoking, they'll die.

wainscottbl

Archon
Reaction score
Justin Kissel said:
Hecma, I am dispensing with the standard rule. You are not banned.
Justin Kissel, you are banned for turning me on with that animated image. What's that from? Downton Abbey?

hecma925

Orthodox Taliban
Reaction score
Banned, because you have no authority to not ban and banned, because that doesn't look like Downton Abbey at all.

wainscottbl

Archon
Reaction score
Banned for thinking you can ban yourself. Who in the name of monarchy do you think you are? King Juan Carlos?

wainscottbl

Archon
Reaction score
Banned for abdicating like King Juan Carlos. That's who you are. One who gives up and gives into popular opinion. Or in your case one who bans yourself just because you can. That's who you are.

wainscottbl

Archon
Reaction score
Banned for using a word that is not a real word. Or is it......

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gobbledygook