• A blessed Nativity / Theophany season to all! For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Ban the person above

minasoliman

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Banned for not appreciating my virtual rainbow.

john_mo

High Elder
Reaction score
While you were to lethargic to read it, your time saving abbreviation caused me to waste my precious time by looking up what it meant.  ITMT you are BANNED!  TTFN  :p

minasoliman

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Reaction score
There is no longer death, but a departure. BANNED!

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
Welcome to oc.net, where their is neither gay nor straight, Jew nor non-Jew, contraception-user nor non-contraception-user, pew-sitter nor stander, for we are all members of one discussion board, to the glory of Jesus Christ and his resurrection, amen!

Wait... that doesn't seem right. Well, I'm going to ban you to give you some time to figure it out. Have your report on my desk by next Friday.

Reaction score
Banned for ignoring Einstein's relativity which makes time an equal dimension with any other reason for banning.

minasoliman

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Banned for not having the all-inclusive Einsteinian term of "space-time".

john_mo

High Elder
Reaction score
Banned for not using the word "continuum" when discussing Einsteinian terminology.

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
BEVERLY
Computer, here's a question you
shouldn't be able to answer...
What is the nature of the
universe?

COMPUTER VOICE
(without hesitation)
The universe is a spherical region
seven hundred and five meters in
diameter.

Beverly stares at the gray mist on the viewscreen in
shock.
Banned.

minasoliman

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Banned because of malpractice suit filed by Luigi.

minasoliman

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Banned because you reminded Pauline of her broken heart of how Mario ditched her for a Princess named Peach. (warning: profanity in videos)

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
I'm the man, I'm the man, with the master ban, doin what I can, to fight the fallen man. Fallen man = you. Banned.

scamandrius

Merarches
Reaction score
Banned for coming up with (c)rap lyrics that are far less intelligent than anything Eminem ever did (and that's setting the bar pretty darn low).

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
Banned for not understanding that that was the intention.

However, I will let you go to a minimum security banned facility. After all, your disabilities must be taken into account when considering how harsh the punishment should be.

scamandrius

Merarches
Reaction score
Banned for repeating of that instead of saying something more flowing:  for not understanding that such was the intention  or that which was the intention. 

minasoliman

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Banned for not realizing that that "that" that appears before the other "that" is a different "that" than that other "that".

scamandrius

Merarches
Reaction score
minasoliman said:
Banned for not realizing that that "that" that appears before the other "that" is a different "that" than that other "that".
Banned for not realizing that I noticed it in the first place and suggested alternatives so the word "that" need not be repeated.

Antonis

Archon
Staff member
Reaction score
scamandrius said:
minasoliman said:
Banned for not realizing that I noticed it in the first place and suggested alternatives so the word "that" need not be repeated.
Banned for that.

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
What it is is that that thing bothers some but not others. You can't ban for that when what that is is what that is supposed to be. That is only that if it is the that that that is meant to be that, otherwise it wouldn't be that at all and would make no sense. Power banned!

minasoliman

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Ha ha ha ha I'm still staying alive, staying alive, so banned!

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
Banned because I have to so as not to break the rules of the game while providing an explanation. But the face was the guy from the bottom right of this image...

john_mo said:
Justin Kissel said:

minasoliman

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Banned for essentially agreeing with me that I didn't see Travolta in it. Banned also for some interesting imaging software that you have that I don't. Double banned!

john_mo

High Elder
Reaction score
Banned for not being familiar enough with Take That.  If you want to enter high-society, you'd better step up your game.  Maybe open a history book.