Ban the person above

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Banned for having a username that implies plants can lie. Go water the truthtulip and we'll talk afterwards about you possibly being reinstated.

Reaction score
Sinful Hypocrite said:
Banned for denying the power of photosynthesis to overcome words.
However, after further contemplation, I have seen that a lack of words can wilt the hardiest plant, all

UNBANNED

minasoliman

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Reaction score
You can't unban yourself.  Only God can unban you from the ban, who through His Son, banned banning by His own ban, bestowing unbanning to those who are in the bans.

For blasphemy therefore, you are banned!

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
How awful of you to crush his hopes and dreams like that! As punishment you must watch this video, saying inside your head "ban" every time the guy says "plant." Good luck keeping your sanity.  :angel:

minasoliman

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Banned...because of that thing purported to be a music video!

john_mo

High Elder
Reaction score
As previously stated, Liefern is either German, or speaks German.  "Also" in German can be translated to "so" in English.  With that in mind, I would say his words express a certain dramatic flair. For betting against ze deutch, you are banned.

liefern

Reaction score
Banned for being too knowledgeable! Banned for being a linguist! Banned for defending a banned person! Bammy-wham-banned!

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
The bus decided to skip my street this morning and I missed it, so now I have to wait for the next one, and this has put a dent in my mood. To pop the dent back out and return to normalcy I am going to ban you. I'm a ban-loving sadist like that.

BAN!

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
How can you miss a bus that never showed up?  It sounds as if it missed you!  Banned for being a bus repellant.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Banned for claiming that I am a bus repellant! How dare you! I guess I was mystically supposed to discern that there was construction up the road and that the bus was not using its normal route. In this particular instance calling the transit center got me more info that my mystical powers of discernment did. Not that they could call people to let them know it had changed the route, so obviously there was no way around it. Though I suppose you are right in that I didn't miss it, it just didn't pick me up... nonetheless... BANNED.

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Banned for not calling the transit center every morning to find out about the latest bus gossip. All the cool public transit commuters do it!

john_mo

High Elder
Reaction score
If they were really the coolest commuters, they would have been hip enough to stream the live feed directly to their smart phones.  For this error you are banned!

Reaction score
Waiting for the bus\ Jesus just left Chicago, and he's bound for New Orleans,  banned for dissing his bus.

minasoliman

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm jealous for how wise you look in your avatars, your posts, and even your username.  So banned!

Reaction score
The priests reserve the right to ban you without warning, if you feel, you will be banned for that as well.

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Did someone say "puree of alabaster ham glaze"? Well, whatever John. You knew Susan was hysterical to begin with. You shouldn't have fernished her the chance to lie the live. You are hear bye band.

kelly

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Justin Kissel said:
Did someone say "puree of alabaster ham glaze"? Well, whatever John. You knew Susan was hysterical to begin with. You shouldn't have fernished her the chance to lie the live. You are hear bye band.
Banned for having the most boring avatar ever.

Reaction score
minasoliman said:
Banned for being bored at avatars.
I was boring a hole in the wall, which bore no resemblance to your boring avatar, so you're banned for not boring holes in it.

minasoliman

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Banned for self-aggrandizement in using the royal "we".