• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Ban the person above

Chiere

High Elder
Post Moderated
Reaction score
wainscottbl said:
Banned because I am not sure whether to send my gorgeous angel hence and leave Mor to the prayers of his guardian angel and replace it with Justin Kissel's cool work of art or keep my dear Victoria's Secret Angel avatar.
Banned because I would love an avatar like yours!

Chiere

High Elder
Post Moderated
Reaction score
wainscottbl said:
TheTrisagion said:
Banned for odd fixation on Mor Ephrem.
You know, Trisagion, Mor Ephrem, and the whole, lot of you, you better not, question me, if you know what's, good for you.

Banned because, I really like you, and I'd rather not, have to kill you. I advice you, to take this money, and get out of town.
Banned for pointing a gun at me!

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
xOrthodox4Christx 12:19:26 AM Nothing, or nothing you can see...
Online Rambam 12:10:10 AM Posting in Police: Woman beheaded at Oklahoma workplace.
Online rakovsky 12:10:22 AM Nothing, or nothing you can see...
Online minasoliman 12:18:09 AM Viewing unread replies since their last visit.
Online mdamyers 12:19:03 AM Viewing the topic Is this a step too far regarding the Blessed Virgin Mary?.
Online lovesupreme 12:15:42 AM Viewing the topic Police: Woman beheaded at Oklahoma workplace.
Online Justin Kissel 12:19:49 AM Viewing Who's Online.
Online Jonathan Gress 12:13:53 AM Viewing the topic Not crossing during the Hexapsalmos.
Online ialmisry 12:08:45 AM Viewing the board index of OrthodoxChristianity.net.
Online El Batman 12:05:55 AM Viewing the board Orthodox-Catholic Discussion.
Online  nphawks biro 12:11:33 AM Viewing the topic Ban the person above.
Online Basil 320 12:12:32 AM Viewing the board index of OrthodoxChristianity.net.
Online Anastasia1 12:16:36 AM Viewing the board index of OrthodoxChristianity.net.
Online Ambrosian 12:11:49 AM Viewing the topic Be Orthodox but also think Rome is necessary for infallibility? .
Online Agabus 12:17:15 AM Viewing unread replies since their last visitxOrthodox4Christx 12:19:26 AM Nothing, or nothing you can see...
Online Rambam 12:10:10 AM Posting in Police: Woman beheaded at Oklahoma workplace.
Online mdamyers 12:19:03 AM Viewing the topic Is this a step too far regarding the Blessed Virgin Mary?.
Online lovesupreme 12:15:42 AM Viewing the topic Police: Woman beheaded at Oklahoma workplace.
Online Jonathan Gress 12:13:53 AM Viewing the topic Not crossing during the Hexapsalmos.
Online ialmisry 12:08:45 AM Viewing the board index of OrthodoxChristianity.net.
Online Basil 320 12:12:32 AM Viewing the board index of OrthodoxChristianity.net.
Online Anastasia1 12:16:36 AM Viewing the board index of OrthodoxChristianity.net.
Online Ambrosian 12:11:49 AM Viewing the topic Be Orthodox but also think Rome is necessary for infallibility? .
Online Agabus 12:17:15 AM Viewing unread replies since their last visitxOrthodox4Christx 12:19:26 AM Nothing, or nothing you can see...
Online Agabus 12:17:15 AM Viewing unread replies since their last visit.

BANNED!

wainscottbl

Archon
Reaction score
B
A
N
N
E
D

F
O
R

M
A
K
I
N
G

Y
O
U
R

P
O
S
T

S
O

M
A
N
Y

L
I
N
E
S

L
O
N
G
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
jUST THE TYPE WORDS AND IT GOES IN LIKITY SPLIT JUST LIKE THAT HAVE IT URL = SUCH AND N'AT AND THAT'S HOW THE SKIN GOT CATTED! banned!

wainscottbl

Archon
Reaction score
Banned for my not being able to understand Justin Kissel's instructions. I'm just plane dull. They are far too witty for me. As Socrates would say. I know nothing and am very dull. Therefore, wise Justin, although you are plainly a wise and knowing man, I am simple and dull and you must speak to me plainly rather than in riddles. I know that you high minded people can speak to each other in riddlees but as the saying goes it is all Greek to me. So I ask you, Justin, to explain it plainly. Then you may ban me with some clever reasons because I love good humour.

minasoliman

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Reaction score
BANNED (Berated At Naught; Necessarily Evacuate Duration)

wainscottbl

Archon
Reaction score
Ned and Ed became known to you by Miss Hester Mofet. No need to tell you what you are. The answer lies within. Look deep within yourself....look deep within

wainscottbl

Archon
Reaction score
Banned if you did not know my last ban was an anagram that said banned within. Banned even if you did. Bad e'en in breaking my self-made rules.

minasoliman

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Reaction score
If you must explain it, it was a bad anagram.  So banned!

minasoliman

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Banned for not being pleased with the memory of a mother-in-law. (i might be banning myself in a couple of years for this).

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
Running into someone with a bumper car is my favorite way of ejecting them from this thread and banning them completely. Beep beep!

minasoliman

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Banned for Colbert's greatest enemy, the bear!

wainscottbl

Archon
Reaction score
Teddy bears? I am giving my niece a little black baby doll I literally found in the hood thrown out in the trash--on the ground, not in the can. l named her Latanya. Banned to the West End of Louisville. Get me some Indi's by the way.

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score

Darth Shakespeare says your argument is valid.

Also, in the name of Chuck the biologist, I ban you for liking Shakespeare.

"I have tried lately to read Shakespeare, and found it so intolerably dull that it nauseated me." - Charles Darwin

wainscottbl

Archon
Reaction score
Banned for quoting that ape Charles Darwin who was so in love with the material world that he was a philistine who could not appreciate the liberal arts, but only "science", as if metaphysics is not the highest science. Here is Darwin:

I think that one is from The Simpsons

Reaction score
So here we have Darwin, Shakespeare, the devil, and the Simpsons all linked together.

Would Shakespeare watch the Simpsons ?

Maybe he would.

But Bart and Homer say that is blasphemy and you are banned.

wainscottbl

Archon
Reaction score
Banned because Lisa is a typical little liberal feminazi type though she would likely Shakespeare. Likely thinks however "Taming of the Shrew" is misogynistic and "The Merchant of Venice" anti-Semitic.

Chiere

High Elder
Post Moderated
Reaction score
Banned because I haven't been here in awhile.

Altar Server

High Elder
Reaction score
wainscottbl said:
Banned because Lisa is a typical little liberal feminazi type though she would likely Shakespeare. Likely thinks however "Taming of the Shrew" is misogynistic and "The Merchant of Venice" anti-Semitic.
banned for using the word fiminazi

minasoliman

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats for you 900th post!  For this reason, you are banned.

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
I like the word 'berserk'! Isn't it a cool word? I don't even pronounce it like it's spelled, yet it remains cool. How cool is that? Cool! As ice! Ima bout go bazerk on yo person right now busta. Hoyw. BANNED!

Altar Server

High Elder
Reaction score
thanks Mina! I probably wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't pointed it out  ;D

Justin, Your post made me laugh so hard I spit out my drink....there you are banned