• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Ban the person above

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
Banned for reasons everyone knows but no one is capable of putting into words!

wainscottbl

Archon
Reaction score
Banned because I had to consult Google on how to ban in French but not for long, monsieur:

Interit, madame . Oui, tu est une femme. I'd say "vous êtes" but that is reserved for important people and beautiful women. Like: J'adore, toi, madame! J'amore toi! Vous êtes tres belle! Eventually I shall be able to write love poems en francais!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVeJ5F26uiM

wainscottbl

Archon
Reaction score
TheTrisagion said:
Banned for thinking the Dutchman is French.
Banned because the Dutch are pretty cool and this Dutch girl is adorable until she sings when she becomes as amazing as a woman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEMR3A4WLC8

wainscottbl

Archon
Reaction score
TheTrisagion said:
Banned for thinking I was somehow impugning the Dutch.
Banned because I would think

wainscottbl said:
Banned because the Dutch are pretty cool
implies that I do not thinking you were impugning the Dutch. And because I first learned that word watching the 1997 "Titanic" Cal does not like Picasso, whose art Jack's work is like and says, "Not to impugn your work, sir." I'll never let go, but you are banned!

wainscottbl

Archon
Reaction score
1. Banned for trying to give me a seizure with that image
2. Banned for posting without banning.
3. Banning for trying to hypnotize.
4. Banned for posting a clown which might scare some people

liefern

Reaction score
Banned for demanding the impossible: balloon animals pop when posted.

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Website
archiveofourown.org
Banned because somebody made phone chargers with plugs that are Disney characters' butts.

minasoliman

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Banned because that's not Altar Server's fault.

wainscottbl

Archon
Reaction score
Banned because I wanted to ban the anti-Putin propaganda!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCDUxkHXBz0

May God give us a Tsar and until then may the Republic be blessed with a Julius Caesar in the form of Vladimir Putin!

hecma925

Orthodox Taliban
Reaction score
Banned for abusing cats by painting them as Pokemon characters.  This is the internet; cat abuse is on par with the Holocaust.

wainscottbl

Archon
Reaction score
Banned because I agree with you banned the abuser of cats but want my kitty. And banned because I want wine, too. J'amore le vin. French wine tonight I think. I am going to try this $7.00 stuff! Maybe it will be decent. There is a danger in judging the quality of wine by price.

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
There is also danger in consuming $7 a bottle wine.

Banned for failing to remember that.

hecma925

Orthodox Taliban
Reaction score
$7 wine is better than $7 vodka, but one must consider the goal for the evening.

BANNED for being inconsiderate.

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Banned for thinking I am inconsiderate when I am immensely considerate by not wanting him to kill himself with rotgut.

hecma925

Orthodox Taliban
Reaction score
Banned for not accounting for price point per mL of alcohol.  More bang for the buck with a big ol' 3 liter carton of Franzia (Or hey, splurge and get Black Box) and probably has a higher alcohol content than Two Buck (or is it three nowadays?) Chuck.  And it tastes just fine.

Chiere

High Elder
Post Moderated
Reaction score
hecma925 said:
Banned for abusing cats by painting them as Pokemon characters.  This is the internet; cat abuse is on par with the Holocaust.
Banned because that cat looks absolutely adorable, and I did not hurt it in any way while painting it. I was very gentle.

wainscottbl

Archon
Reaction score
Banned because alcohol content is not what matters, but quality. And I do want to try some box wines. In Russia at the Olympics they were selling wine for less than a dollar a glass through a similar thing to box wine, or rather on tap like beer. Less expensive and in the service industry keeps better they said on RT. Of course under a dollar is still really cheap. Maybe I heard wrong. Or they just don't have the crazy taxes we have hear on wines and spirits. Not sure but BANNED for seeking bang before quality. But you are not to be put to death because you know better than to not be a wine snob. Wine experts do blind tastes on cheap wine and rate it higher sometimes like here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aI7sKlZM20

Amendment to the ban: The above aplies to hecama, but chierie you are banned for getting in the way of my ban.

Reaction score
Banned for making me giggle, and mentioning Putin, cheap wine, and vodka in this thread page.

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
wilma fred ed carney barney Audrey meadows joyce bam bam randolph jacklyn gleasonson ban!

hecma925

Orthodox Taliban
Reaction score
I once had a "Rapper" Fred Flintstone shirt.  I can't find an image, so Mickey shall suffice.

Hanna-Barbera banned.

wainscottbl

Archon
Reaction score
Banned because the 7.00 French wine was not that good.

Colour is light rather see though red.There seems to be a mix of smooth velvet and cherry with a leathery dryness. The latter is more on the finish, but if kept in the mouth, it shows itself, too. However, there is a clear hotness to the wine that shows itself and undermines any good qualities. It lacks depth and complexity and so it tastes like cheap wine is expected to taste like, cheap but unattractive. Also on the negative there is a vinegar like finish once the wine opens up.  The wine scores at 74.
Thus I consign it to the inferno of bad bargain wines.