Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerdy

Taxiarches
Reaction score
That person said:
Kerdy said:
Achronos said:
What on earth is this? Cut the sanctimony.
I am unsure how expressing my sincere feelings is sanctimonious, but if you say so it must be true.  I get the feeling you are seeing things.  Unless, expressing your thoughts, fears, feelings and concerns is sanctimonious.  Then again, if that is the case, you also are sanctimonious.  So where does that leave us?

Achronos said:
Really I hope you have boys that are gay so you can get some perspective. You need it.
I have all the perspective I need.  Again, you see and read what you want to be there, not what is actually being posted.  You interpret, paraphrase, and ignore.  Sounds more like a personal issue with you than it sounds like any problem with me.  What makes you think if one of my children told me they were homosexual I would treat them in an evil way?  Because I don’t share your skewed understanding?  That isn’t evil,  that is reality.  As the proponents are so fond of saying, “deal with it.”

Achronos said:
The level of discrimination and hatred shown in this thread is vile and repulsive. You  We should be ashamed of yourselves ourselves.
Fixed it for you and you are correct.  It is repulsive, but not how you think.

Achronos said:
And BTW, Kerdy, "to get away from the wile contaminant", Christ did the opposite. He sat with them.
First thing, I am not Christ.  Second thing, He sat with them and ministered to them.  He NEVER told them their sins were acceptable.

Achronos said:
“Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. Go and learn what this means, ‘I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.’ For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners.”
This has absolutely nothing to do with anything I have posted.  Was this one of those posts to make you feel better?  
Kerdy said:
LBK said:
Achronos, what's been eating you lately?
The truth.  Some people just can't handle the truth.
Kerdy said:
Deep Roots said:
Kerdy said:
I grow weary of the fight.
Good one.  What was the rebuttal again?  
Kerdy said:
FatherGiryus said:
I'm curious: are we condemning males for being heterosexual when we ban then from the women's locker room?
Not until it is part of an agenda.  Give it time.
Kerdy said:
Charles Martel said:
Achronos said:
Kerdy said:
I read this thread again and it is heartbreaking!  I wonder at what other point in history Christianity was faced with the same or similar infections it currently experiences.  I wonder because I need something to cling to as I see it dissolve away, all over the world, into a watered down unpottable source of drinking water.  How did this happen?  How did we allow it to become this way?  Where are the people seeking the face of God with a desire to live for Him and die to self?  How did this happen to the Apostolic Church?  I spent years searching to get away from this vile contaminant only to see its festering presence here.  I grow weary of the fight.  My heart weeps for the souls of humanity charging forward into the abyss, while they cheer for their ultimate destruction and there is nothing I can do to slow their sprint, much less stop them.  I remember the days gone by when I was bitter toward foolishness, ready to fight the good fight.  Now I am saddened knowing they carry forth of their own choice, not due to ignorance but due to foolishness.  My heart breaks, not for me, rather for them and all I can do is pray is watch.

Really I hope you have boys that are gay so you can get some perspective. You need it.

The level of discrimination and hatred shown in this thread is vile and repulsive. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

And BTW, Kerdy, "to get away from the wile contaminant", Christ did the opposite. He sat with them.

“Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. Go and learn what this means, ‘I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.’ For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners.”
You whine and moan about "hatred" yet you attack back with the same ferocity and indignation.

You hope he has homosexual children? Really?

You illiberals are truly a nasty lot.

I think that talk radio guy is right, liberalism is definitely a "mental disorder".
It’s what I like to call the exclusionary rule.  If you agree with yourself, you are excluded.
Kerdy said:
Peter J said:
JamesRottnek said:
Charles Martel said:
Achronos said:
Kerdy said:
I read this thread again and it is heartbreaking!  I wonder at what other point in history Christianity was faced with the same or similar infections it currently experiences.  I wonder because I need something to cling to as I see it dissolve away, all over the world, into a watered down unpottable source of drinking water.  How did this happen?  How did we allow it to become this way?  Where are the people seeking the face of God with a desire to live for Him and die to self?  How did this happen to the Apostolic Church?  I spent years searching to get away from this vile contaminant only to see its festering presence here.  I grow weary of the fight.  My heart weeps for the souls of humanity charging forward into the abyss, while they cheer for their ultimate destruction and there is nothing I can do to slow their sprint, much less stop them.  I remember the days gone by when I was bitter toward foolishness, ready to fight the good fight.  Now I am saddened knowing they carry forth of their own choice, not due to ignorance but due to foolishness.  My heart breaks, not for me, rather for them and all I can do is pray is watch.

The level of discrimination and hatred shown in this thread is vile and repulsive. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

You whine and moan about "hatred" yet you attack back with the same verocity and indignation.

I think that talk radio guy is right, liberalism is definitely a "mental disorder".
What is so bad about having gay children?
The idea of a gay child having Kerdy (or Charles Martel for that matter) as a father makes me a bit sad.
I’m astounded you can make such an assumption having never met either of us, seen us interact with children, or our history and experiences with children, much less our own.  
Kerdy said:
JamesRottnek said:
Peter J said:
JamesRottnek said:
Charles Martel said:
Achronos said:
Kerdy said:

You whine and moan about "hatred" yet you attack back with the same verocity and indignation.

The idea of a gay child having Kerdy (or Charles Martel for that matter) as a father makes me a bit sad.
Oh well certainly (and I'd go ahead and add Yesh to that too, seeing as how his motto is "Make 'em homeless; make 'em straight")!
There you go attributing words which a person has not said.  You do realize by using “  “, you are supposed to be quoting from someone.  If they, in fact, did not say what you quote, you are being dishonest.  I can’t speak for Charles, but I know I have never mentioned these words in this context.  I am not surprise, though; this appears to be your discipline of argumentation.  Just say hateful things.
Kerdy said:
Charles Martel said:
Peter J said:
JamesRottnek said:
Charles Martel said:
Achronos said:
Kerdy said:

How was your straight father? Don't worry about me or Kerdy in our standards as men or fathers.

I have two sons (neither homosexual) but if they were, I would still love them.

I would love then enough to tell them they are wrong and in danger of hellfire.

That's real love, telling them the coldhearted truth and the reality of these things.

Not some wimpy, lovey-dovey speech about "tolerance" and acceptance.
Be careful Charles.  You should know by now if you don’t agree, you "hate gay homosexual people and would be perfectly pleased if they all died”.  Just ask JamesR.  (See how the quotations work there James?)
Kerdy said:
stavros_388 said:
Charles Martel said:
Peter J said:
JamesRottnek said:
Charles Martel said:
Achronos said:
Kerdy said:

How was your straight father? Don't worry about me or Kerdy in our standards as men or fathers.

That's real love, telling them the coldhearted truth and the reality of these things.

Wimpy?? You're funny. But in a frightening kind of way.
2+2 does not equal Purple.

His "wimpy" statement was not a masculine attack against homosexuality.  It was a reference to the "be what you want to be regardless of what is right" mentality.
You can quote multiple posts at once, just FYI. Keep this crap better-contained.
Is there a forum rule about this?  And what do you mean by "crap?"  You may want to take a course in civility and learn how to ask someone for something.  Just a thought.

That person

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Just general internet courtesy from what I've gathered. Certainly personal preference. And I think "crap" is a pretty polite way of characterizing your posts in this thread.

Kerdy

Taxiarches
Reaction score
That person said:
Just general internet courtesy from what I've gathered. Certainly personal preference.
If it is a rule, I will comply.  If not, I prefer to keep it simple and understandable.

That person said:
And I think "crap" is a pretty polite way of characterizing your posts in this thread.
And you would be incorrect.

Charles Martel

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Kerdy said:
JamesRottnek said:
Peter J said:
JamesRottnek said:
Charles Martel said:
Achronos said:
Kerdy said:

Oh well certainly (and I'd go ahead and add Yesh to that too, seeing as how his motto is "Make 'em homeless; make 'em straight")!
There you go attributing words which a person has not said.  You do realize by using “  “, you are supposed to be quoting from someone.  If they, in fact, did not say what you quote, you are being dishonest.  I can’t speak for Charles, but I know I have never mentioned these words in this context.  I am not surprise, though; this appears to be your discipline of argumentation.  Just say hateful things.
What? I'd make one of my own children "Homeless" to prove a point? Absolutely not!

What the hell is wrong with some of these posters on here to make some of the statements like this?

Oh right, I know......that "mental disorder" thing.

Good luck with that.

Charles Martel

Taxiarches
Reaction score
TheMathematician said:
Charles Martel said:
stavros_388 said:
Charles Martel said:
JamesRottnek said:
Charles Martel said:
Achronos said:
Kerdy said:

Nothing, everyone should have HAPPY children. ;D
EDIT- I'm thick and missed joke.
No joke. Who doesn't want Happy children?

Definition of GAY
1a : happily excited : merry <in a gay mood> b : keenly alive and exuberant : having or inducing high spirits <a bird's gay spring song>

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gay
I can use a dictionary too

Gay
Definition
› homosexual:

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/american-english/gay_1?q=gay
Right, but my definition is the first and originial meaning of the word.

Besides, "Gay" has several defintions, "Homosexual" only has one.

montalo

Archon
Reaction score
Charles Martel said:
Kerdy said:
JamesRottnek said:
Peter J said:
JamesRottnek said:
Charles Martel said:
Achronos said:
Kerdy said:

There you go attributing words which a person has not said.  You do realize by using “  “, you are supposed to be quoting from someone.  If they, in fact, did not say what you quote, you are being dishonest.  I can’t speak for Charles, but I know I have never mentioned these words in this context.  I am not surprise, though; this appears to be your discipline of argumentation.  Just say hateful things.
What? I'd make one of my own children "Homeless" to prove a point? Absolutely not!

What the hell is wrong with some of these posters on here to make some of the statements like this?

Oh right, I know......that "mental disorder" thing.

Good luck with that.
Just a bit for clarification: James was not talking about you, rather James, in his use of the pronoun "his", was referring to yeah, whom has, in fact, said this. He was adding onto his "list" of people he wishes would have gay(the word I will be using, feel free to change it to homosexual if it makes you feel better) children, which consists of kerry, and yes, you, and now yesh onto that list.

augustin717

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Even if you Ch. Martel wouldn't make your children homeless to prove a point that happens all the time to gay kids with religious parents . I live in a neighborhood whre I see them often also read in the local press and even  talked to some a few times.

Kerdy

Taxiarches
Reaction score
TheMathematician said:
Just a bit for clarification: James was not talking about you, rather James, in his use of the pronoun "his", was referring to yeah, whom has, in fact, said this. He was adding onto his "list" of people he wishes would have gay(the word I will be using, feel free to change it to homosexual if it makes you feel better) children, which consists of kerry, and yes, you, and now yesh onto that list.
Just for a bit of clarification:  It makes no difference.  What was said was contemptible in nature and no different than saying you wish someone would have a child who becomes addicted to drugs, becomes a prostitute, an alcoholic or any other sin which takes control of their life.  It was a deep seeded and detestable thing to say.  It truly reveals a person’s uncovered heart to wish hardship of another person, especially a child.

Kerdy

Taxiarches
Reaction score
augustin717 said:
Even if you Ch. Martel wouldn't make your children homeless to prove a point that happens all the time to gay kids with religious parents . I live in a neighborhood whre I see them often also read in the local press and even  talked to some a few times.
I have met many people who were at the time or previously homeless children for a wide variety of reasons.  Your point is empty in defense of your position.

BTW: Your post is rife with contemptibility...  "even if...to make a point"...really?

Charles Martel

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Kerdy said:
Charles Martel said:
Peter J said:
JamesRottnek said:
Charles Martel said:
Achronos said:
Kerdy said:

[/quolte]

Be careful Charles.  You should know by now if you don’t agree, you "hate gay homosexual people and would be perfectly pleased if they all died”.  Just ask JamesR.  (See how the quotations work there James?)
Yea, well, that's all fine and dandy, if I ever said such a thing, but I didn't and wouldn't.

I really don't care what the pro-homosexuals on here think of me, I care what God thinks and what the Church teaches.

Bottom line.

The truth is transcendent, everything else is just doodling with words.

Charles Martel

Taxiarches
Reaction score
augustin717 said:
Even if you Ch. Martel wouldn't make your children homeless to prove a point that happens all the time to gay kids with religious parents . I live in a neighborhood whre I see them often also read in the local press and even  talked to some a few times.
I have never seen one.

But I have seen a few devout Christian parents heartbroken by a child's choice to be rebellious against everything they tried lovingly to teach them.And even then, they still choose to leave on their own because the parents will not condone their "lifestyle" under their roof.

I have also seen more than my share of non-religious fathers verbally, psychologically and physically abuse that "queer" for a son.

I don't understand why it's always the people with Faith that get the bad rap when it comes to this homosexual issue.

Kerdy

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Charles Martel said:
augustin717 said:
Even if you Ch. Martel wouldn't make your children homeless to prove a point that happens all the time to gay kids with religious parents . I live in a neighborhood whre I see them often also read in the local press and even  talked to some a few times.
I have never seen one.

But I have seen a few devout Christian parents heartbroken by a child's choice to be rebellious against everything they tried lovingly to teach them.And even then, they still choose to leave on their own because the parents will not condone their "lifestyle" under their roof.

I have also seen more than my share of non-religious fathers verbally, psychologically and physically abuse that "queer" for a son.

I don't understand why it's always the people with Faith that get the bad rap when it comes to this homosexual issue.
Their view seems to be if a parent does not condone the child’s choices and as a parent, set rules which that child must follow, and that child chooses to leave (run away), the parent physically kicked them out.  It’s simple non-math.

augustin717

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Charles Martel said:
augustin717 said:
I have never seen one.

Well you just kinda proved my point. How would condoning the"lifestyle" under your loving Christian roof look like hypothetically of course?

Kerdy

Taxiarches
Reaction score
augustin717 said:
Charles Martel said:
augustin717 said:
I have never seen one.

Well you just kinda proved my point. How would condoning the"lifestyle" under your loving Christian roof look like hypothetically of course?
Still twisting words to mean something they don't mean?  Silliness!

ialmisry

Strategos
Reaction score
augustin717 said:
happens to gay kids with non-religious parents.

I know some kids thrown out by their parents for getting religion.  Do they count?

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Kerdy said:
Just for a bit of clarification:  It makes no difference.  What was said was contemptible in nature and no different than saying you wish someone would have a child who becomes addicted to drugs, becomes a prostitute, an alcoholic or any other sin which takes control of their life. It was a deep seeded and detestable thing to say.  It truly reveals a person’s uncovered heart to wish hardship of another person, especially a child.
Bolded for being so reprehensibly obtuse.

How do you connect gays with drug addicts, prostitutes and alcoholics is absolutely beyond me.

So what do you think of Fr. Seraphim Rose?

Kerdy

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Achronos said:
Kerdy said:
Just for a bit of clarification:  It makes no difference.  What was said was contemptible in nature and no different than saying you wish someone would have a child who becomes addicted to drugs, becomes a prostitute, an alcoholic or any other sin which takes control of their life. It was a deep seeded and detestable thing to say.  It truly reveals a person’s uncovered heart to wish hardship of another person, especially a child.
Bolded for being so reprehensibly obtuse.
Failed.  Nice try though.

Status
Not open for further replies.