Brain Eating Nanobots Being Put in Vaccines Says Whistleblower

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
There have been many reports about nanobots being developed that will destroy people. This report actually identifies that nanobot and what it is based upon. Once this nanobot is received via a tainted vaccine, it inserts DNA into your cells which instructs your own cells to produce more copies of itself and THAT is how it replicates. And it NEVER backs off, it simply orders your own cells to keep producing it until your cells die from being over worked doing exactly that. And it’s completely verified this thing came from a lab in 2007.

Anti vaccine alternative news web sites are being  taken down RIGHT NOW, with simultaneous total purges of the Google cache within hours and I beg to question why.

Actually, there is little to question. The answer is apparently obvious. The elite are now going for a huge push to get the T4 bacteriophage nanobot and other tainted vaccine additives put into the entire world public via mandated injections AT ONCE. And I suspect they are going to use a phony Ebola outbreak to scare the people into accepting shots laced with T4 nanobots, with everyone receiving the shot within a short period of time.
http://worldtruth.tv/brain-eating-nanobots-being-put-in-vaccines-says-whistleblower/

Paging Maria!  ;)

kelly

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
With a name like World Truth, it's GOTTA be credible!!!

Reaction score
Any other sources, like more mainstreme to back this up? sorry, but this sounds like somthing Alex Jones would say.

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
seekeroftruth777 said:
Any other sources, like more mainstreme to back this up? sorry, but this sounds like somthing Alex Jones would say.
Its from the internet, you can trust its veracity.

Reaction score
TheTrisagion said:
seekeroftruth777 said:
Its from the internet, you can trust its veracity.
no no, it goes more like "I got the documents right here, read it!" then flashed a bunch of papers real quick infront of the cameras.

kelly

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
seekeroftruth777 said:
Maybe Natural News?

Severian

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Website
www.lsocs.co.uk
No wonder I'm such an idiot!

Also, stop bullying Maria. I might disagree with her on many issues, but the attacks leveled against her on this forum are uncharitable and incredibly un-Christian. One would think grown adults have better things to do with their time. :mad:

JamesRottnek

Taxiarches
Reaction score
I wonder what the end-game would be for someone who'd want to implant brain eating nanobots in everyone.

Reaction score
Severian said:

Also, stop bullying Maria. I might disagree with her on many issues, but the attacks leveled against her on this forum are uncharitable and incredibly un-Christian. One would think grown adults have better things to do with their time. :mad:
No one making fun of Maria, and it can be harsh towards her on here. As far as I can tell everyone making fun of the fact that there stuff on the net about nanobot in vaccines attacking the brain.

Reaction score
JamesRottnek said:
I wonder what the end-game would be for someone who'd want to implant brain eating nanobots in everyone.
Zombies, "so whatcha gonna do when Zombies run wild over you brother!"

kelly

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Severian said:

Someone saying "Paging Maria" = bullying?

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
Your information has been logged. We have some questions about how you came by this information. We will contact you shortly with instructions on how to proceed.

wgw

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Cast adrift in a lifeboat of the SS Aurora
Severian said:

Amen to that.  I have spoken with Maria personally; she is an extremely nice lady who lives not far from where I live; she has extremely good taste when it comes to literary SF, and she is exceedingly pious and devout, and her husband is recovering from a stroke.

Severian

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Website
www.lsocs.co.uk
wgw said:
Severian said:

Amen to that.  I have spoken with Maria personally; she is an extremely nice lady who lives not far from where I live; she has extremely good taste when it comes to literary SF, and she is exceedingly pious and devout, and her husband is recovering from a stroke.
The bolded part is only relevant if you have a sense of empathy and compassion towards fellow believers (and human beings in general, for that matter) in their time of hardship. IDK about you, but I am not inclined to think that this applies to most of the users on this board.

wgw

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Cast adrift in a lifeboat of the SS Aurora
Severian said:
wgw said:
Severian said:

The bolded part is only relevant if you have a sense of empathy and compassion towards fellow believers (and human beings in general, for that matter) in their time of hardship. IDK about you, but I am not inclined to think that this applies to most of the users on this board.
It certainly applies to some, for example, Mor Ephrem and yourself, who were both very supportive when I was recently bereaved.

Severian

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Website
www.lsocs.co.uk
wgw said:
Severian said:
wgw said:
Severian said:

It certainly applies to some, for example, Mor Ephrem and yourself, who were both very supportive when I was recently bereaved.
It was the least I could do.

kelly

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
All this because Tris said "Paging Maria" - unbelievable what some people will equate with bullying. Trisagion is far from a bully.

Severian

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Website
www.lsocs.co.uk
kelly said:
All this because Tris said "Paging Maria" - unbelievable what some people will equate with bullying. Trisagion is far from a bully.
I like TheTrisagion, so I wasn't necessarily railing against him specifically. I just used his post to call out the general boorishness on this forum.

Obscenity removed from the above  -PtA

PeterTheAleut

Hypatos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
wgw said:
and her husband is recovering from a stroke.
Is that information Maria authorized you to reveal on this forum? Personal details about Maria's family are best revealed only by Maria.

kelly

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Severian said:
kelly said:
I like TheTrisagion, so I wasn't necessarily railing against him specifically. I just used his post to call out the general d-baggery on this forum.
Maria can handle herself. She certainly dishes it out herself.

Anyway, this thread is not about Maria.

Severian

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Website
www.lsocs.co.uk
PeterTheAleut said:
wgw said:
and her husband is recovering from a stroke.
Is that information Maria authorized you to reveal on this forum? Personal details about Maria's family are best revealed only by Maria.
Maria herself has revealed this information and has asked us to pray for her and her family:

http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/index.php/topic,67254.0.html

Severian

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Website
www.lsocs.co.uk
kelly said:
Severian said:
kelly said:
I like TheTrisagion, so I wasn't necessarily railing against him specifically. I just used his post to call out the general d-baggery on this forum.

So can Tris.

kelly

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Severian said:
kelly said:
Severian said:
kelly said:

So can Tris.
No he can't.  :p

PeterTheAleut

Hypatos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Severian said:
kelly said:
I like TheTrisagion, so I wasn't necessarily railing against him specifically. I just used his post to call out the general boorishness on this forum.

[list type=decimal]
[*]This is the Other Topics board, where debate is forbidden. It would have been better for you to report the "bullying" to the moderators rather than start a firestorm on this section by confronting the "bullying" yourself.
[*]The word I edited out above is considered an obscenity on this forum, even when you mask out much of it as you did. Don't do this again.
[/list]

Severian

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Website
www.lsocs.co.uk
PeterTheAleut said:
Severian said:
kelly said:

[list type=decimal]
[*]This is the Other Topics board, where debate is forbidden. It would have been better for you to report the "bullying" to the moderators rather than start a firestorm on this section by confronting the "bullying" yourself.
[*]The word I edited out above is considered an obscenity on this forum, even when you mask out much of it as you did. Don't do this again.
[/list]
Understood.

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Severian said:

I tease Maria good naturedly and she has always understood that and joked back with me. If I ever had an indication that she took offense at something I said, I would stop doing so. I may make fun of ideas, but I try to never attack someone personally. There was no malicious intent in my comment and I suspect if/when Maria sees this thread, she will see it as such.

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
kelly said:
Severian said:
kelly said:
Severian said:
kelly said:

So can Tris.
No he can't.  :p
I will admit to being a fragile flower.  ;D

Severian

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Website
www.lsocs.co.uk
TheTrisagion said:
Severian said:

I tease Maria good naturedly and she has always understood that and joked back with me. If I ever had an indication that she took offense at something I said, I would stop doing so. I may make fun of ideas, but I try to never attack someone personally. There was no malicious intent in my comment and I suspect if/when Maria sees this thread, she will see it as such.
Very well then.

FatherGiryus

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Well, with all the other vaccination urban legends, fairy tales, and plain old stupidity, is it any wonder that the topic has degenerated to nanobots and other such tin-foil-hat-inspiring nonsense?

kelly

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
FatherGiryus said:
Well, with all the other vaccination urban legends, fairy tales, and plain old stupidity, is it any wonder that the topic has degenerated to nanobots and other such tin-foil-hat-inspiring nonsense?
Sounds like something a NWO shill would say. I'm on to you, buddy.  :mad:

mike

Protostrator
Reaction score
wgw said:
Severian said:

You are braver than I thought.

Opus118

Protokentarchos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Since I am an expert on T4 phage. It has six legs. What is pictured in the OP link is not T4 but a solid 3D representation of T4 done on a nano scale (there is also one of the Starship Enterprise)

Ref:
http://www.zyvexlabs.com/EIPBNuG/EIPBN2005/2005.html

This one also has the Enterprise:
http://link.springer.com/referenceworkentry/10.1007/978-94-007-6178-0_230-2

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Whatever, you evil government agent. You will never convince us of your nefarious plot!

Volnutt

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Opus118 said:
Since I am an expert on T4 phage. It has six legs. What is pictured in the OP link is not T4 but a solid 3D representation of T4 done on a nano scale (there is also one of the Starship Enterprise)

Ref:

Your tax dollars at work, America lol

Reaction score
Opus118 said:

Ref:

You Government shill, So "What You gonna do when the N.W.O. runs wild all over you, brother!". The Cost of freedom is $17.76  plus S+H

Mor Ephrem

Hypatos
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.orthodoxchristianity.net
Opus118 said:

Ref:

This post is complete gobbledygook.  It's difficult to imagine the conditions in which the author found himself/herself when s/he thought that this was an appropriate, sensible, and worthwhile contribution to the discussion. 

I don't know what to do. 

Opus118

Protokentarchos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Mor Ephrem said:
Opus118 said:

Ref:

This post is complete gobbledygook.  It's difficult to imagine the conditions in which the author found himself/herself when s/he thought that this was an appropriate, sensible, and worthwhile contribution to the discussion. 

I don't know what to do.
Let me explain,

In the original post (OP), there is a link (http://worldtruth.tv/brain-eating-nanobots-being-put-in-vaccines-says-whistleblower/), that contains a picture that the article claims to be a nanobot that has all of the attributes of a virus except that it is man made. That picture is a micro-sculpture of a T4-family bacteriophage (a virus that infects bacteria, and this is the neatest-looking virus known).

My interpretation of the posted site and claims is that it is a parody of other conspiracy theory-related sites. I thought I could help people that might be gullible.

I have to feed a couple thousand fruit flies at 8 am, so I have to quit now. Let me know what else confuses you. I suspect there may be more to you statement.

Yours, sincerely ....

FatherGiryus

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
My bachelor pad kitchen used to do that all by itself.  If I still had it, I'd sublet it to you.    ;D

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Opus118 said:
Mor Ephrem said:
Opus118 said:

Ref:

I don't know what to do.
Let me explain,

In the original post (OP), there is a link (http://worldtruth.tv/brain-eating-nanobots-being-put-in-vaccines-says-whistleblower/), that contains a picture that the article claims to be a nanobot that has all of the attributes of a virus except that it is man made. That picture is a micro-sculpture of a T4-family bacteriophage (a virus that infects bacteria, and this is the neatest-looking virus known).

My interpretation of the posted site and claims is that it is a parody of other conspiracy theory-related sites. I thought I could help people that might be gullible.

I have to feed a couple thousand fruit flies at 8 am, so I have to quit now. Let me know what else confuses you. I suspect there may be more to you statement.

Yours, sincerely ....
All you government goons are the same. Trying to pollute the minds of free-thinking Americans, well it isn't going to work this time, buster! We are on to you!