• A blessed Nativity / Theophany season to all! For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Brothers, Sisters I've it seems a heart problem ```

Sethrak

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Please if you would when you speak to Our Father during your own prayers, mention me and this I bring to you ~ I will be thankful an return the favor this very night Shnoragalem ~ I thank you ```

Ainnir

Taxiarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Lord, have mercy.

Sethrak

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Thank you ~ let me update you brothers and sisters ~ I read of: Hypomagnesemia ~ not enough serum magnesium ~ and that the electrical firing that triggers heart contraction gets out of wack ~ well, I began taking oral magnesium, even went in and had magnesium IVs ~ two of them, and while I remain cautiously optimistic ~ I have been monitoring my pulse, I've not had a bout of tachycardia (pulse of up to 180bpm) in weeks 5 or 6 ~ also at the low end was getting down to sometimes as low as 34 to 40 at rest ~ that is no longer happening, at the moment my pulse rate is 64 ```

I thank the Lord our God and you who have give prayer in my behalf ~ Shad Shnoragalem ```

Sethrak

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Thank you ~ the cardiologist say all is well ~ according to the monitor I wore for 48hours and the EKG ~ Keep taking the magnesium check back in four months ~ that's nice because my pulse was all over the place from 37 bpm to 184 bpm it seems that it was due to magnesium deficiency ~ he had talked of a pacemaker before the monitor and EKG ~ thank God and you brothers and sisters ```