• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Cannot message myself.

mcarmichael

#realmorephrem
Post Moderated
Reaction score
Faith
Christian
Jurisdiction
Unaffiliated yet
As there is no way to save a draft copy of something on this site, for later deliberation, I thought perhaps I might just message myself with whatever I was working on, but I keep getting an error that my inbox is full.
Also, I had put my email in my forum profile, just in case that somebody wanted to email me, and when I tried that I didn't get the email.

Just so you know.

Volnutt

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Faith
Evangelical by default
Jurisdiction
Spiritually homeless
I'm not sure you can message yourself in general, but delete some old messages in order to clear some space in your inbox.

I just c&p things into Word documents when I want to save a draft (well, technically Abiword because poor).

Justin Kolodziej

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Faith
Kierkegaardian absurdity
Jurisdiction
Metropolis of Atlanta
Volnutt said:
I'm not sure you can message yourself in general, but delete some old messages in order to clear some space in your inbox.

I just c&p things into Word documents when I want to save a draft (well, technically Abiword because poor).
Confirmed: I can send myself messages (and therefore use up inbox space), but the system thinks his is full and rudely tells me so.  :p

Volnutt

Hoplitarches
Reaction score
Faith
Evangelical by default
Jurisdiction
Spiritually homeless
Justin Kolodziej said:
Volnutt said:

Confirmed: I can send myself messages (and therefore use up inbox space), but the system thinks his is full and rudely tells me so.  :p
Thanks for the clarification.