• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Can't find "Home"

mcarmichael

#realmorephrem
Post Moderated
Reaction score
Faith
Christian
Jurisdiction
Unaffiliated yet
I've tried twice and I can't get back to the front page. I'm not interested in the forums I just want to read the thing about autocephaly. Thanks in advance.

sestir

bokareis
Reaction score
Website
weihos.eu
Faith
Christian
Jurisdiction
independent

mcarmichael

#realmorephrem
Post Moderated
Reaction score
Faith
Christian
Jurisdiction
Unaffiliated yet
You can view them but you can't edit or delete them.

You also can't just leave the site, either. It's causing me considerable distress considering my OCD. I feel compelled to visit this site as my profile is still active.

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
Faith
-
Jurisdiction
-
Another question: is there a way within XenForo to list a user's posts?
I was going to revisit some of my own. The Find > All user material > (See more) only produced 9 of my 259 posts.
It seems no?

Stinky

Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Near/far
Another question: is there a way within XenForo to list a user's posts?

Click on your own member icon next to the XenForo logo at the top of this page:🔝 Under the icon it lists items on the left hand column. Click on " your content" and scroll down to bottom then it allows you to visit additional pages of your posts.

sestir

bokareis
Reaction score
Website
weihos.eu
Faith
Christian
Jurisdiction
independent
Click on your own member icon next to the XenForo logo at the top of this page:🔝 Under the icon it lists items on the left hand column. Click on " your content" and scroll down to bottom then it allows you to visit additional pages of your posts.
Nope. :)
For a normal user, it's enough to hover over their picture or username, then click the number below "Messages". It yields up to 10 result pages. On the last page, there is a button to "View older results", the clicking of which moves the 200-post window back in time, thus listing another 200 messages.
For a problematic user like me, the forum will just pretend there is nothing to show. It doesn't bother me much. Thank you all for trying to help!