• A blessed Nativity / Theophany season to all! For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

CAT Scan

DeniseDenise

Taxiarches
Reaction score
This afternoon I have a CAT scan of my head, to determine both placement of and bone suitability for two dental implants.

I am starting to be increasingly anxious that the scan will find some other random serious thing wrong with me.

If you have a moment, pray that I am calm enough and that nothing else is wrong.  ;)

Denise the Paranoid

IXOYE

Archon
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Lord, have mercy!

DeniseDenise

Taxiarches
Reaction score
It went ok...and it evidently is just sinus's down....so my potential latent brain tumor will not be revealed...

Thank you all.....

DeniseDenise

Taxiarches
Reaction score
wgw said:
DeniseDenise said:
It went ok...and it evidently is just sinus's down....so my potential latent brain tumor will not be revealed...

Thank you all.....
So you are ok then?
I am. The scan was done for dental reasons. That's still a work in progress, with oral surgeries to follow. But nothing wrong