• Please remember: Pray for Ukraine in the Prayer forum; Share news in the Christian News section; Discuss religious implications in FFA: Religious Topics; Discuss political implications in Politics (and if you don't have access, PM me) Thank you! + Fr. George, Forum Administrator

CBD vs Sars'cov'2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelenikovo

Muted
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
Ohrid Archiepiscopy
CHRIST IS RISEN!!!

Please Be Careful This Is Still Experimented Info ...​

Nikola​

Zelenikovo

Muted
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
Ohrid Archiepiscopy
I have no use from thumbs, my name is in the end of the post so Please give some Prayer For Me because Marijuana is considered as evil still as in the Church so as in most of the secular societies, what is more intriguing is how promoting this kind of know-how I can become temptation for many to curse swear or envy me somehow, at least in my community, altho there is the other side of the stick like proud boosting etc.risks that can throw me in prelest that I am doing the right thing, what its not at all this without wide debate of the pros and cons and how is the most useful way Can.Sat. to be standardized as legal in society ...

Richmond

Reaction score
Faith
Confused Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction
OCA
Nice. The Willie Nelson treatment protocol.

Ainnir

Merarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Antiochian
How did I miss this thread?

Stinky

Mess
Reaction score
Faith
a smoking flax He won't quench
Jurisdiction
World
Does the orthodox church have a position on using marijuana in places where it is legal?

Ainnir

Merarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Antiochian
Yes: don't. Legality isn't the issue, sobriety is. And general stewardship of the body.
I wonder if CBD oil is the same, though. As far as I know, it doesn't produce any sort of high.

Stinky

Mess
Reaction score
Faith
a smoking flax He won't quench
Jurisdiction
World
Some use it for pain management and find in some types of pain it is more effective than opiods which are addictive..others find it is perfect for sleep. Some use it for PTSD and panic attacks. Not all who use THC gain a high nor wish to do so. CBD doesnt normally produce a high, though there can be traces of THC. I view it like wine or any alcohol, to be used in moderation. I personally do not touch it because I do not trust it being pure, nor do i need it for any of the above mentioned scenarios.

Zelenikovo

Muted
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
Ohrid Archiepiscopy
eg. I need it by all means mids this pandemics. think many too, but in Macedonia the same is forbidden as cultivated except as pharmacy but in place where minimum wage is 250 euros and one bottle pharma oil 100 euros this is unreachable except to plant it illegally, now hemp leafs have also big amount of CBD yet this is info just from one source ...

about intoxication in my opinion as natural cannabis sativa way more beautiful and useful than alcohol, problem are the modern skunk indicas, yet if smoked that would be sin, so edibles think should not be problem in special occasions ... now what is pure, we are Blessing Water as matter of fact we are also every Meal, seeing like this there should be precaution but thats why there should be standardization but also Church willingness not to throw anathema if legalized because its beneficial sides as t-cell booster ...​

the main question should be why the same if indeed is effective its not promoted loudly but suppressed actively!? hm think the big pharma profit is one reason (narrowed as amount in the next linked post on DTT eforum) [1] but issue could be also the malthusian fears of the elites about overpopulation (broadly assumed in post in the next footnote from politicsforum.org) [12] just how many will not suffer if not live longer if they regularly boost their immunity cheaply and naturally with home'derived CBD!?

Zelenikovo

Muted
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
Ohrid Archiepiscopy
... more and more studies popping up ...

... just not sure when CBD will be offered as alternative for all those not willing to get the jab, maybe if and when people will understand that through the mrna vaxing this pandemics will explode [1]

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Warned
Reaction score
Faith
No
Jurisdiction
No
Vaccines don’t make diseases explode.

Ever had to sleep in an iron lung because you had polio?

I’ll wager you haven’t.

Zelenikovo

Muted
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
Ohrid Archiepiscopy
Biro Please dont confuse the earlier vaccines with the new m'rna one, these later before used (now) enmasse on humans they were employed for one decade in the poultry industry - and hm problem (again see the video) [1][1][1]

not that I am suggesting CBD should be substitution (its Free Will after all) but it should be offered as alternative to all those that are antivaxers i.e. by all means they need to be secured at least with CBD info if not else, instead scaring and blackmailing them with mandatory jab!​

interestingly, as the mrna vaccines so as the CBD can serve also as placebo regarding the stress - which cripples severely our immunity [2][2] but as could be seen from the proposed studies (from the linked threads in the 1st and 10th post here) defacto CBD could serve as effective natural remedy too mids this pandemicis, tho the proper dosage could be issue!

biro

Protostrator
Site Supporter
Warned
Reaction score
Faith
No
Jurisdiction
No
I’m sorry, I still don’t understand what you’re trying to say. (Shrug)

Zelenikovo

Muted
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
Ohrid Archiepiscopy
You have been asked multiple times not to post naked links. You will therefore be placed on post moderation for 10 weeks. Pravoslavbob, Non-Religious Topics Moderator
evading debate with such excuse will not change the fact that m'rna vaccines are leaky thus booster of this pandemic, Please follow all those links thoroughly so would grasp this point ... I really like someone to disprove my claims so at least I would not bend others free will in wrong manner, still we need counterarguments coz we are on forums for debate not propaganda or ego'tripping nor fear'mongering, even more coz my proposition for the leaky vaccines is scary so this issue should be demystified not strawed! tho its wise not to choke here this thread with such chit chat but to open new one and link the same as digression here ...

as I've said I respect others free will even antivax one, but all need to focus on CBD as alternative immunization, also why waiting on authorities for synthetic cbd patches (as such already problematic) when one can use Wild Hemp Leafs as precaution i.e. immunity booster made either like smoothie or salad dressing [1] even those already vaxed can benefit coz the surge of new variants, again the question is dosage and that is "personally" experimental for now i.e. one need to put himself on CBD diet and in same time to monitor the antibodies level regularly so would balance the right dosage ...​

what is interesting tho is that even after vaxing also there is no assurance that antibodies lasts simply we are speaking for experimental vaccines that sadly tho are promoted as one without substitute [2][2][2] again if can debate this paragraph in new thread too so we would focus here on CBD ...

Please address any appeal to me. Pravoslavbob, Non-Religious Topics Moderator.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ainnir

Merarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Antiochian
No one has to follow the links or debate with you if they don’t want to. Many people are tired of hearing about COVID, vaccines, and the rest of it.

Reaction score
Faith
Anglican
Jurisdiction
ACNA
Yes: don't. Legality isn't the issue, sobriety is. And general stewardship of the body.
I wonder if CBD oil is the same, though. As far as I know, it doesn't produce any sort of high.
I knew of a marriage where the wife used it medicinally to deal with anxiety and other mental disorders. The husband told me it was the only reason they were still married. There are legit medical uses for it although I have never smoked and never plan on it I am not sure how it is different than alcohol

Zelenikovo

Muted
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
Ohrid Archiepiscopy
@bwallace23350 I am not proposing smoking nor thc (which is the substance that get people high), I am referring to CBD as nonpsychoactive substance of marijuana, altho comparing to the modern chemical remedies thc also is way better for calming than diazepam or any antidepressants simply has no short mid or long term sideeffects, even tho the modern varieties of marijuana stuffed with large amount of thc (i.e. skun) in long run can lead to paranoia and psychosis [1]

@Ainnir by no means I want to indoctrinate someone, nor push forcibly someone to debate, just reminded Biro that his statement is not counterargument, trying just to avoid making from this thread spambox, hope my points will be taken seriously and like that someone to try staying alive at least as naturally immunized!

Pravoslavbob

Protokentarchos
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox Catholic
Jurisdiction
OCA
No one has to follow the links or debate with you if they don’t want to. Many people are tired of hearing about COVID, vaccines, and the rest of it.
Including the moderator of this board. There are plenty of other places online where one may post non-vetted theories on various subjects. Feel free to do so in those places. Thread locked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.