• A blessed Nativity / Theophany season to all! For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

CBS News: 2 shot dead at Va. Tech; Gunman sought

IsmiLiora

Archon
Reaction score
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57339465/2-shot-dead-at-va-tech-gunman-sought/

A gunman killed a police officer and another person after a traffic stop Thursday on the campus of Virginia Tech, the school said, and students and faculty were told to stay inside university buildings as police searched for the suspect.

Authorities believe the suspect is still armed, CBS affiliate WDBJ reports.

It was the first shooting on campus since 33 people were killed in 2007 in the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history.
:(

I was a sophomore in college, I believe, when the first shooting occurred. I went to a college several hours away, and had friends at VA Tech. The months after the shooting were especially brutal for students in VA colleges...very sad to see another shooting happen there.

Lord have mercy!

IXOYE

Archon
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Lord, have mercy!