• A blessed Nativity / Theophany season to all! For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Coming to Alabama (probably)

jmbejdl

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Hi,

My company's probably going to send me to Alabama on a business trip next week (Huntsville, I think, though I'll have to check). Does anyone here come from round that way? If so I'd appreciate it if you could let me know of any Orthodox churches that I might be able to attend as I may well be there over a weekend and wouldn't want to miss the Liturgy. Failing that, does anyone know a site where I could find a local parish? I'm not bothered which jurisdiction it is. Thanks a lot.

James

Silouan

High Elder
Reaction score
I (thankfully!) don't live anywhere near Alabama, but hopefully this website can help you. 

http://www.orthodoxyinamerica.org/

Good luck finding someone who speaks English down there...opposed to "Southron."  :D