• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

"Destination America air attempted exorcism of house that inspired The Exorcist"

Papist

Toumarches
Reaction score
Article: Exorcism Live!: Destination America to air attempted exorcism of house that inspired The Exorcist
"When there’s something strange in your neighborhood — and it hasn’t disappeared for over 60 years — who ya gonna call? Real-life paranormal investigators, apparently.

EW can exclusively reveal that Destination America will air the first live televised exorcism in the U.S. with the upcoming special Exorcism: Live!

Starring psychic medium Chip Coffey and the cast of Ghost Asylum (perhaps better known as the Tennessee Wraith Chasers), the special will focus on their investigation of the house that inspired the Exorcist novel and film in the suburbs of St. Louis, Missouri..."

Full Article: http://www.ew.com/article/2015/07/09/exorcism-live-destination-america

You'v gotta be kidding me. I... I just don't have words for this nonsense.

Reaction score
lol hahaha sorry but it's so stupid it funny. Is this a joke wait it's Destination America they been a joke for a while now.

Crucifer

Archon
Reaction score
Website
www.uscj.org
Lame. "Roland Doe" or "Robbie Mannheim", the boy in question grew up and lived most of childhood in MD. That home fell into disrepair and was demolished by the city. He did go to Alexian Bros. Hospital in St. Louis for treatment and for his exorcism, but only stayed brief periods at a relative's home in St. Louis. Most of the phenomena that inspired the Exorcist took place in MD.

Mor Ephrem

Hypatos
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.orthodoxchristianity.net
Tallitot said:
Lame. "Roland Doe" or "Robbie Mannheim", the boy in question grew up and lived most of childhood in MD. That home fell into disrepair and was demolished by the city. He did go to Alexian Bros. Hospital in St. Louis for treatment and for his exorcism, but only stayed brief periods at a relative's home in St. Louis. Most of the phenomena that inspired the Exorcist took place in MD.
Apparently a lot of evil comes out of Maryland. 

Sam G

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Mor Ephrem said:
Tallitot said:
My mother is from Maryland....

Mor Ephrem

Hypatos
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.orthodoxchristianity.net
Sam G said:
Mor Ephrem said:
Tallitot said:
My mother is from Maryland....
I don't know her, so I will not comment.  Just be sure your wife-to-be likes her, lest she agree with my comment and throw it in your face from time to time.  ;)

LenInSebastopol

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Papist said:
Article: Exorcism Live!: Destination America to air attempted exorcism of house that inspired The Exorcist
"When there’s something strange in your neighborhood — and it hasn’t disappeared for over 60 years — who ya gonna call? Real-life paranormal investigators, apparently.

EW can exclusively reveal that Destination America will air the first live televised exorcism in the U.S. with the upcoming special Exorcism: Live!

Starring psychic medium Chip Coffey and the cast of Ghost Asylum (perhaps better known as the Tennessee Wraith Chasers), the special will focus on their investigation of the house that inspired the Exorcist novel and film in the suburbs of St. Louis, Missouri..."

Full Article: http://www.ew.com/article/2015/07/09/exorcism-live-destination-america

You'v gotta be kidding me. I... I just don't have words for this nonsense.
You don't need wordS, just one: money.