• A blessed Nativity / Theophany season to all! For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Difficult but necessary decision

Schultz

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Website
www.theidlegossip.com
Brothers and sisters in Christ,

There is a decision affecting a very long time relationship that I must make sooner rather than later (before you ask, not my wife, we're just fine, thanks) and it will affect more than just the personal relationship I have with this particular person and will have some rather long reaching repurcussions.

Please pray that I have the strength when the time comes.  I'm as anxious as I've ever been about anything right now and it will only get worse as the time of recknoning, as it were, approaches.

Lord, have mercy on me, a sinner.

kelly

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Lord have mercy and grant you strength

scamandrius

Merarches
Reaction score
Lord, have mercy both on you and on your friend (sorry, didn't now what to call this person).

ialmisry

Strategos
Reaction score
Lord have mercy!

And Many Years! to you and your lovely wife.