• A blessed Nativity / Theophany season to all! For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Exclusive Footage of Patriarch Bartholomew Concelebrating with Druids!

Rastaman

Protokentarchos
Site Supporter
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
Messages
3,535
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
32
Location
Alberta, Canada
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF8Q5-vNGo8&feature=channel_page">Exclusive Footage</a>

This violates the 3rd canon of the Plenipotentiary Council of the Supreme Mugwumps! Lord have mercy!
 

Veniamin

Archon
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
3,372
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Texas
For those who aren't familiar with that council, it forbade the posting of OCF video projects on YouTube.  Watch at risk of excommunication.
 

scamandrius

Merarches
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
9,377
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Age
44
Location
Omaha
Great.  One more sin to add to my list for Confession on Saturday night.  Lord, have mery!
 

chris

Taxiarches
Site Supporter
Joined
Oct 5, 2002
Messages
7,253
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
57
scamandrius said:
Lord, have mery!
Don't forget to add not spelling 'mercy' correctly to that list!  ;)
 

Rastaman

Protokentarchos
Site Supporter
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
Messages
3,535
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
32
Location
Alberta, Canada
Veniamin said:
For those who aren't familiar with that council, it forbade the posting of OCF video projects on YouTube.  Watch at risk of excommunication.
LOL!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSsJ19sy3JI">More Footage of Service with Druids</a>
 

Pravoslavbob

Protokentarchos
Staff member
Moderator
Site Supporter
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
3,697
Reaction score
8
Points
38
Location
Canada
I can't believe I actually saw it with my own eyes.  These links provide rock-solid uncontestable proof of concelebration with druids.  Especially the second one. 
 

Rosehip

Archon
Joined
Jan 13, 2008
Messages
2,755
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I'm sorry-I got bored after a few minutes and couldn't finish  the video. Maybe this is some private joke but I was very disappointed that there were no druids in the part I watched,only spoiled middle-class college kids...what a let-down...I'd rather see druids-it would be more exciting... :p :D
 

Rastaman

Protokentarchos
Site Supporter
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
Messages
3,535
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
32
Location
Alberta, Canada
Rosehip said:
I'm sorry-I got bored after a few minutes and couldn't finish  the video. Maybe this is some private joke but I was very disappointed that there were no druids in the part I watched,only spoiled middle-class college kids...what a let-down...I'd rather see druids-it would be more exciting... :p :D
But you watched the video...that's all I wanted!
 

ialmisry

Strategos
Joined
Aug 17, 2007
Messages
41,795
Reaction score
2
Points
36
Location
Chicago
Rosehip said:
I'm sorry-I got bored after a few minutes and couldn't finish  the video. Maybe this is some private joke but I was very disappointed that there were no druids in the part I watched,only spoiled middle-class college kids...what a let-down...I'd rather see druids-it would be more exciting... :p :D
So you missed the part when they were sacrificed...
 

Heorhij

Merarches
Joined
May 2, 2007
Messages
8,574
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
63
Location
Columbus, MS, USA (Originally from Ukraine)
Website
www.muw.edu
I am with Rosehip: I see students like these ones every day, and hear so much of this talk about transition that I cannot find enough strength in me to watch these long trailers. Are you guys saying that because Rosehip and I were weak, we were thus spared from God's wrath as we did not see the parts about human sacrifice and concelebration with tree-huggers? Well... then, I guess, God works in mysterious ways.  ;D
 

CCTE

Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2008
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Points
0
PoorFoolNicholas said:
I don't know if I can continue being Orthodox after seeing this proof:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5LX16zia2k
I need help refuting this video.
I don't understand. Where is the link between this clip and orthodoxy?

And could somewane give me another link from clip with Patriarch Bartholomew concelebrating with Druids. The clip is no more o youtube.
 

mike

Protostrator
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Messages
24,873
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
30
Location
Białystok / Warsaw
CCTE said:
I don't understand. Where is the link between this clip and orthodoxy?

And could somewane give me another link from clip with Patriarch Bartholomew concelebrating with Druids. The clip is no more o youtube.
I also don't get their jokes. Americans have completely different sense of humor.
 

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
21,897
Reaction score
69
Points
48
Age
39
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
CCTE said:
PoorFoolNicholas said:
I don't know if I can continue being Orthodox after seeing this proof:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5LX16zia2k
I need help refuting this video.
I don't understand. Where is the link between this clip and orthodoxy?

And could somewane give me another link from clip with Patriarch Bartholomew concelebrating with Druids. The clip is no more o youtube.
Chalk up the misunderstanding to American sense of humor.  The clip is actually a video made by the OCF (Orthodox Christian Fellowship), which is a campus ministry of the Orthodox Churches here in the US & Canada.  The title of the thread is part of a gag by some members of the forum.
 

Rosehip

Archon
Joined
Jan 13, 2008
Messages
2,755
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Okay, I'm afraid I've pagan roots, and so this song is appealing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKmNV9VWhSI&feature=related
 

basilthefool

Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2009
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
61
Well! IF you're going to make fun of the Ecumenical Patriarch, I think it only meet and right that this shocking video of Arcbhishop Hilarion and several representatives of the Roman Church communing be considered!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WfoccRna6I



:eek:

;D

:angel:
 

PoorFoolNicholas

OC.Net Guru
Site Supporter
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
1,664
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have all the proof I need now. I will shortly start my own blog to compile all the evidence. Look out EP!
 

serb1389

Merarches
Site Supporter
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
9,123
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
37
Location
Vallejo, CA (current); Gurnee, IL (greater Chicag
Website
www.greekorthodoxvallejo.org
basilthefool said:
Well! IF you're going to make fun of the Ecumenical Patriarch, I think it only meet and right that this shocking video of Arcbhishop Hilarion and several representatives of the Roman Church communing be considered!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WfoccRna6I



:eek:

;D

:angel:
My life has forever been changed...
 

ytterbiumanalyst

Merarches
Joined
Jun 3, 2007
Messages
8,785
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
36
Location
Springfield, MO
Riddikulus said:
Everyone should go through a Druidic phase, imo. ;D
That's it! You're brilliant! The Druidic phase is the key to enter fluidic subspace.

And now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to create my Druidic phase modulator.
 

EofK

Protokentarchos
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
3,976
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
41
Location
Springfield, MO
ytterbiumanalyst said:
Riddikulus said:
Everyone should go through a Druidic phase, imo. ;D
That's it! You're brilliant! The Druidic phase is the key to enter fluidic subspace.

And now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to create my Druidic phase modulator.
I have a feeling I'm going to have to invest in a Nerd Dictionary after we see Star Trek this weekend.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
 

Papist

Toumarches
Joined
Aug 24, 2006
Messages
13,771
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
39
Location
Albuquerque, New Mexico
In our D and D campaign my friend Andrew plays as a druid. We keep him around for his healing skills mostly.
 

ytterbiumanalyst

Merarches
Joined
Jun 3, 2007
Messages
8,785
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
36
Location
Springfield, MO
EofK said:
ytterbiumanalyst said:
Riddikulus said:
Everyone should go through a Druidic phase, imo. ;D
That's it! You're brilliant! The Druidic phase is the key to enter fluidic subspace.

And now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to create my Druidic phase modulator.
I have a feeling I'm going to have to invest in a Nerd Dictionary after we see Star Trek this weekend.   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Yeah, just think: That post came before we saw the movie.
 

Alveus Lacuna

Taxiarches
Joined
Sep 17, 2008
Messages
7,416
Reaction score
3
Points
0
Location
Missouri, USA
Rosehip said:
I'm afraid I've pagan roots...
Then you would love the Swiss pagan splendor of Eluveitie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msRy4vcSX4k&feature=related

Also, this is their 'metal' face, which you probably won't like, but whatever, it's great:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DYKsQqQgSk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iijKLHCQw5o&feature=related

And for the super-awesome German pagans out there, be sure to check out Equilibrium (THEY RULE!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yom8nNqmxvQ&feature=channel

 
Top