• A blessed Nativity / Theophany season to all! For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

For Hank Hanegraaff

Gebre Menfes Kidus

Merarches
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Please keep Hank Hanegraaff in your prayers as he courageously battles cancer.

I've decided to take down most of the original post because it was a complete copy of a post from a third party Facebook page.  The page in question belongs to Frederica Mathewes-Green, for those who are curious.  In essence, Hank Hanegraaff had a cancer relapse, and chose to undergo an allogenic transplant.  The preparation for this treatment involves both chemo and radiation.  The post-treatment phase requires isolation in order to protect the patient's very weak immune system.  The whole thing seems quite risky, but it has a 50% chance of success and the hope is that he is cured of his cancer.  Below I'll link an update which was included in the FB post; it contains a poem and a video update from Hank.  I'm sure your prayers for healing are appreciated.
--Ainnir

"Lord have mercy." +++

Selam

When Your Endurance Ends, God's Grace Begins

Luke

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Through the intercessions of the Theotokos, St. Panteleimon, and St. Luke, Lord have mercy!

Ainnir

Taxiarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Lord, have mercy.

IXOYE

Archon
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Lord, have mercy!

Ainnir

Taxiarches
Staff member
Reaction score
As is obvious in the OP, I've removed the text of a Facebook post.  I'm taking this opportunity to inform everyone that copying entire Facebook posts falls under the same guidelines as copying entire articles.  Don't do it.  Future infractions will earn points.
Thanks.  --Ainnir