• A blessed Nativity / Theophany season to all! For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

For my PSAT results

That person

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Tomorrow at eight, I'll be taking the PSAT, the test used to determine who becomes a National Merit Scholar, which in turn determines which colleges I'll feasibly be able to attend. I've done pretty well on the test in the past, but the math section is still quite a stumbling block. I'd really appreciate your prayers.

LizaSymonenko

Hoplitarches
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Website
protectress.org
May the Lord have mercy, grant you wisdom and open your mind so you can remember and use all that you know to pass the test!

....if I may piggy-back on your request....please say a quick prayer for my nephew Andy who also is taking the PSAT tomorrow!

Lord, have mercy!

That person

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Results are in today, but I forgot to pick them up. However, if my friends' mom's Facebook posts are to be believed, I made the selection index. Thanks be to God and to everyone who prayed for me. I've got quite a bit to do from here before it really means anything, so continued prayers would be appreciated.