• Please remember: Pray for Ukraine in the Prayer forum; Share news in the Christian News section; Discuss religious implications in FFA: Religious Topics; Discuss political implications in Politics (and if you don't have access, PM me) Thank you! + Fr. George, Forum Administrator

For our past forum member Maria

Opus118

Protokentarchos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It is well past time to ask for forgiveness for what this forum has done to her.

I do not know who she is, but Anastasios (as an ecafe moderator) does, and I hope she is still alive (I suspect she is not a believer in vaccines).

Maria and I were/are on opposite ends of what we believed in, but I did not doubt the goodness of her heart for others. She was unjustly treated and mocked on this forum.

Examples:
http://forums.orthodoxchristianity.net/threads/the-patriarchate-of-moscow-agrees-with-maria.66808/

This is just the random quick search. Her being harassed constantly is worse than this.

I have a very jaded view of this forum because of this.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lord, have mercy on Maria and her family.
Lord have mercy on those that persecuted her.
Lord, have mercy on me for not being a witness for her.

Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Antioch but secret ROCOR
It looks like her last post was in 2016. Did you ask forgiveness while she posted here?

Claudius

Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
ROCOR
Having just joined this year I never knew her, though a brief glance through her post history suggests a sympathetic and kind-hearted, if sometimes eccentric, presence here. It would be unfortunate if she or anyone left because (s)he felt made fun of.

Κύριε ελέησον.

Luke

Merarches
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Metropolis of San Francisco
I have not seen much discussion in the The Saint Euphrosynos Cafe Discussion Forum since 2019. I hope she is doing OK whatever she is doing. May the Lord be with her.

Stinky

Mess
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
OCA
Lord have mercy

Sethrak

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Faith
Armenian Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Etchmiadzin, Armenia
A few over time, I've cared about, have slipped away in the above manner, if we could extend our Lords blessing and comfort to theses as well that would be so nice,,,
Park Austozo - Glory to God,,,