• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

For Sale of House

Pedro

Archon
Reaction score
We've been trying to sell our house for some time, so prayers for this in general are appreciated.

Specifically, though, we have a showing in about five minutes; prayers would be greatly coveted.  Thanks.

chris

Taxiarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Lord, have mercy on Your Servant, and help him sell this home!

(I know where you're at...I have had a home for sale in OH for 3 years now. Thanks be to God that I have had a tenant there for the past 2 years, but the lease is coming up and I may be in a similar situation as you soon!)

stashko

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Have you tried that roman catholic superstition burying that statue upside down,for a quick sale...Catholic swear by it,that it works...Kidding...

My Prayer That your House sells Fast....
Bless O Lord....Amen 
Lord Have Mercy....Amen

Starlight

OC.Net Guru
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Lord, have mercy! Dear Jesus, please help the family of Your faithful servants.

Pedro

Archon
Reaction score
Got an offer -- the price itself is reasonable, but the closing costs added in would make our end of it be too much.  Counteroffered at the same price, w/them paying closing.

Continued prayers appreciated.

Starlight

OC.Net Guru
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Very best wishes, brother.

Senor, ten piedad! Lord, have mercy! Hospody pomyluy!