• A blessed Nativity / Theophany season to all! For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

For the handmaid of God Diana

Schultz

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Website
www.theidlegossip.com
Please remember my sister-in-law Diana in your prayers.  She was admitted to the hospital 10 days ago with the flu and pneumonia and has progressively gotten worse over the past week.  She already had a bad liver and it apparently is no longer functioning and the vent that was just helping her breathe is now doing all the breathing for her.  My brother James and their children Jessica and Alexander are respecting her decision to not be on life support and to let her pass naturally and are making preparations for the end.

She's not gone, yet, but will be soon.  Please pray to God that He accepts her into His loving arms when that time comes and for my brother and niece and nephew to have the strength to get through the rough seas ahead.

Lord, have mercy on Your servants!

Luke

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Through the intercessions of St. Panteleimon and St. Luke, Lord have mercy!

IXOYE

Archon
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Lord, have mercy!

LizaSymonenko

Hoplitarches
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Website
protectress.org
I am so sorry.  May the Lord miraculously return her to good health, if it be His will.... otherwise, may He take her quickly and painlessly, granting her rest among His saints, and comforting those who will be grieving her passing.

Lord, have mercy!

marigold

Archon
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Lord, grant Diana a peaceful and painless passage from this life, and a good account before Your judgment seat. Have mercy on her family.

WPM

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Lord, have mercy on Diana

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
Memory eternal!

And for those who remain in the world, still Lord have mercy!

Schultz

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Website
www.theidlegossip.com
Today marks the first anniversary of Diana's passing.  Please remember her in your prayers as well as my brother James and their children Jessica and Alexander.

This one snuck up on me and I'm not doing okay right now, so please remember me (Michael), as well.

May her memory be eternal and may the Lord have mercy on us left behind.

Ainnir

Taxiarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Memory eternal.

Lord, have mercy.

WPM

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Lord have mercy and memory eternal.

Luke

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Eternal be her memory!  Lord have mercy!