• A blessed Nativity / Theophany season to all! For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

For the servant of God Thomas

Schultz

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Website
www.theidlegossip.com
Please remember in your prayers the recently departed servant of God Thomas, a childhood friend who died suddenly on Wednesday.  He leaves behind a wife Sara and a son Cameron, as well as brothers Gregory and Wayne, and mother Victoria.

I haven't seen Tommy in 20 years, but I will always remember our childhood together fondly.  Some of the things we did together were seeds of my burgeoning creative side and showed me at a young age that you *can* make dreams a reality with a little ingenuity and hard work.  One of the things that springs to mind was the "World Pool Federation" videos we used to make which blended our love of professional wrestling and playing pool in his basement.  We created characters, championship belts, played pool on video, and cut ridiculous promos on each other.  It was a blast.

Vicnaja pamjat!

IXOYE

Archon
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Lord, have mercy!