• A blessed Nativity / Theophany season to all! For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

For those that travel by land, sea or air

Reaction score
Hey, dudes.

I am mostly posting this as an excuse to say farewell to you all as I shall be away for four or five weeks.

I will be in South Korea for part of that time, so if you'd like to use that as an excuse to pray for stability and peace in the region, please do.

Otherwise, I thought we could take this thread as an opportunity to pray for all those who are travelling. May the Lord have mercy on them, bless and keep them.

dzheremi

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
A wonderful idea, Akimori. May our Lord bless you and keep you safe. I am off to the airport myself in about an hour, though for nowhere near as long a flight or to such a far-flung locale (Albuquerque NM to my native Northern California, about 1200 mi/1930 km). Still...Lord have mercy on all who are traveling, and protect us all.

Hiwot

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Go with God,May the Lord keep you safe.

Lord have mercy on all who are travelling!

Hope you have a great time on travels and Merry Christmass to you!

stashko

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Prayers......

Lord Have Mercy....Amen Amen