• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

Future Travels

Friul

Protokentarchos
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Loc
Website
www.iheu.org
In a number of months I will be heading to Africa to help with various programmes that provide Universities with second-hand computers, and also assisting in determining how certain technology degrees and diplomas should "translate" over here.  Needless to say, I will need to get a whole bunch of vaccines.  :p  I have never once, as long as I can remember, had a good experience with needles.  Donating blood, blood tests, IVs, vaccines, etc., I always end up looking like someone attacked my arms in a murderous rage or had a run in with the local sadist.  :laugh:  Anyways, I'm just hoping that this round will be... uneventful.  Thanks!

Reaction score
Lord have mercy!

Take a multi-vitamin with Vitamin K in it, and it will prevent you from bruising as much. :)

Rosehip

Archon
Reaction score
Lord have mercy! I hear you, about the unpleasantness of being jabbed repeatedly! Your trip sounds like such a worthy cause! I hope all goes well, and may the angels watch over you, dear brother!