• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

German Wonderland - A share from a good friend :)

quietmorning

Archon
Reaction score
A very good friend of mine from church sends my husband and I well chosen funny or interesting pictures or clips as part of what he can do to help others in lifting their spirits and sharing a smile.  My friend and his wife are beautiful people.  This last year he lost both of his legs from the mid-thigh down due to RA in his vascular system.  He started sending Neal emails when Neal was diagnosed with cancer - Neal completely enjoys them and is beginning to learn that there are some "not so bad" Christians out there. . .in other words - he's seeing Christ and is smiling.  :)

"Remember the two brothers, in Germany , who had a wonderful model railway that was something to see? This is an update for their German Wonderland. Enjoy." - John

Contains some brief miniature figurine nudity with a sense of humor.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ACkmg3Y64_s?rel=0