• Please remember: Pray for Ukraine in the Prayer forum; Share news in the Christian News section; Discuss religious implications in FFA: Religious Topics; Discuss political implications in Politics (and if you don't have access, PM me) Thank you! + Fr. George, Forum Administrator

German Wonderland - A share from a good friend :)

quietmorning

Archon
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
Antiochian
A very good friend of mine from church sends my husband and I well chosen funny or interesting pictures or clips as part of what he can do to help others in lifting their spirits and sharing a smile.  My friend and his wife are beautiful people.  This last year he lost both of his legs from the mid-thigh down due to RA in his vascular system.  He started sending Neal emails when Neal was diagnosed with cancer - Neal completely enjoys them and is beginning to learn that there are some "not so bad" Christians out there. . .in other words - he's seeing Christ and is smiling.  :)

"Remember the two brothers, in Germany , who had a wonderful model railway that was something to see? This is an update for their German Wonderland. Enjoy." - John

Contains some brief miniature figurine nudity with a sense of humor.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ACkmg3Y64_s?rel=0

Maria

Toumarches
Reaction score
Website
www.euphrosynoscafe.com
Faith
TrueGenuine Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
GOC under Archbishop Stephanos
My husband and I enjoyed watching this youtube video. Thanks.