• Please remember: Pray for Ukraine in the Prayer forum; Share news in the Christian News section; Discuss religious implications in FFA: Religious Topics; Discuss political implications in Politics (and if you don't have access, PM me) Thank you! + Fr. George, Forum Administrator

Glitches

Bobby

Archon
Reaction score
That's odd...

What error message are you receiving?

Anyone else getting the same error?

If possible, I'll try logging in as you to see if I can reproduce.

Thanks,

Bobby

PS The buddy list allows you to enter ur OC.net friends into the list and you can view and messages and see if they are online.

the slave

High Elder
Reaction score
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
He's right you know - give him the Prize ;D

There ain't no buttons for Delete or Modify/Edit :(

Hmm - gonna have to think awfully carefully now before I post

Oh dear - it will silence me :(

Bobby

Archon
Reaction score
LOL !! I figured out what's wrong.

I think I made it so user's cannot delete their posts anymore. But I will disable that function!

Thanks for being patient :)

robin_ala

Reaction score
Website
strobert.blogspot.com
I tried uploading a new graphic for my avatar and kept running into a problem. I'm assuming I was doing everything correctly. I clicked on the button for Uploading my own picture, browsed through my harddrive and select the jpg file, and then, typing in my password, I hit ok, and keeping getting an error message and some file cannot be found....

robin_ala

Reaction score
Website
strobert.blogspot.com
Here's the error message I get.

2: copy(/yourpath/public_html/useravatars/christicon.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
(/home/dhudson/public_html/newboard/Sources/Profile.php ln 847)

byzrubush

High Elder
Reaction score
Website
www.pio.urbe.it
Things look good Rob. I remembered what you said about the upgrade last night, so when I woke up this morning and turned on my computer it was Christmas morning waiting to see the new OC.net!

Br Max OFC

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
glitch - check out the forums screen when you are not logged in. the Icon is under the text.

ALSO - am I the only one seeing the bottom of the thread button bar in black?

prodromos

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
I quite like being asked if I want to go straight to my new private messages on logging in. Spiffy :D

MsGuided

Elder
Reaction score
I kinda liked the Orthodox/Eastern crosses under our names, but I guess the stars will have to do ::)

Bobby

Archon
Reaction score
Some random thoughts:

If you click the "edit profile" button at the top, you can change some features of the site back to the old way.

Namely, if you check the box marked "Use old post style" it will revert back to the OC.net method of post layouts.

Also, you can disable some other things/configure, etc.

Enjoy.

Bobby

Donna Rose

High Elder
Reaction score
what happened to the button that takes you back out to the front page? i dunno if im the only one that ever used it, but i miss it...

Keble

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
In Netscape when I quote another article it takes out all the previous posts. I don't care for this, but at any rate, when it does this it doesn't put any blank space where the quotes came out, so that often enough alltheparagraphsruntogetherintoonebigundifferentiatedblob and it'sveryhardtotakeitapartagainintosomethingcoherent so that Icanmakeareplythatmakessense without havingtodoalotofediting.

Donna Rose

High Elder
Reaction score
also i cant edit my bookmarked threads....every time i make a change, then close the editing window, the changes dont stick...i can only keep adding to the list (but i'd like to get rid of some old ones)...

help me out Cap'n Roberto!

:)

Br Max OFC

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
david: ah I see. interesting. perhaps we could replace the broken image with a transparent field that would blend with the background?

BTW - Nice caption. :p

;D