• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

GOARCH and Vaccines

Tzimis

Taxiarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Faith
Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction
EP
You should take it because the EP said its OK. If you die from it, than tell god too not let the EP into heaven.

Irish45

Elder
Reaction score
Safe from what? Be specific and detailed.

No one ever claimed any vaccine (or drug, for that matter) is 100% safe, that's why people are advised to consult with their GPs and there will always be some who cannot get them. The crucial difference is that the risk is calculated and massively outweighed by the benefits.
How can the risk outweigh the benefits when you admit they don’t know the long term effects of the vaccine? You can’t do an honest risk assessment without known long term risk. Especially when a huge percentage of the population already had Covid. You can’t make money off natural immunity.

Safe from what? Cardiovascular conditions, cancers, autoimmune diseases to name a few. Particularly myocarditis in young men.

And what's that reason? Because even more countries around the world are going ahead with vaccinating teens.

cardiovascular and heart issues. The fact that some countries are conflicting data on the safety is a good enough reason to pause the program for more study.

In 10 years it will be impossible to prove that the X, Y or Z ailment developed because of the vaccine or would not have developed without it. Just say you won't do it because nobody's gonna tell you what to do, and be done with it.
Only if you force everyone to get the vaccine. Fortunately there’s enough of us that will never get it that will give us a control group to compare. It’s funny that you say there is no long term risk besides waning immunity in one post and then the next you claim it’s impossible to prove the long term effects. They figured out the Pfizer drug Chantix causes cancer after 15 years on the market, they will be able to prove these vaccines are dangerous as long as enough of us resist. These vaccines seem to cause heart damage in young men. You can never repair heart fibers after they’re damaged. Considering kids have close to a 0% chance of dying from Covid(if they aren’t obese), it’s unreasonable to demand universal vaccine. You admit you the scientist “hope” it works. I’ll save my hope for God, I want data if I’m going to inject myself with an unproven vaccine. If the vaccines are safe, then why no liability for the companies?

Who benefits and makes money if I’m right? Nobody.

Who benefits and makes money if you’re right? Pharmaceutical billionaires. The founders of Monderna are now billionaires. Who advertises on the news stations and social media cites that censor “misinformation”? Pharmaceutical companies. Who fund the studies that “prove” they are safe? Mostly the pharmaceutical companies. If industry financed studies are now being used as proof, then it should be easy to get fracking approved all over the world. lol

You’ve haven’t addressed why people with natural immunity should get the vaccine.

Irish45

Elder
Reaction score
You should take it because the EP said its OK. If you die from it, than tell god too not let the EP into heaven.
The EP is infalible on medical issues now? I haven’t been here in a while, but boy have things changed in the Orthodox Church.

I’m actually Catholic, but if I were going to be Orthodox, it would be in the Oriental communion, so I could care less what the EP thinks to be honest. I don’t mean that in a disrespectful way, just my opinion. The EP is controversial even in Orthodox circles, so I don’t really see your point.
PS. I’m a single father of three kids, I need to be a little more vigilant about my health. I wish I had the luxury of not caring if I die.

Church history has taught us that our bodies are temples, and if I have a suspicion that these vaccines are unhealthy, then it’s a sin to put it in my body even if the EP encourages it. The EP can be wrong, especially on medical issues, so I find your reasoning to be fallacious.

Tzimis

Taxiarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Faith
Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction
EP
The EP is infalible on medical issues now? I haven’t been here in a while, but boy have things changed in the Orthodox Church.

I’m actually Catholic, but if I were going to be Orthodox, it would be in the Oriental communion, so I could care less what the EP thinks to be honest. I don’t mean that in a disrespectful way, just my opinion. The EP is controversial even in Orthodox circles, so I don’t really see your point.
PS. I’m a single father of three kids, I need to be a little more vigilant about my health. I wish I had the luxury of not caring if I die.

Church history has taught us that our bodies are temples, and if I have a suspicion that these vaccines are unhealthy, then it’s a sin to put it in my body even if the EP encourages it. The EP can be wrong, especially on medical issues, so I find your reasoning to be fallacious.
Take it easy chap, high blood pressure will kill you before any vaccine will.

Arachne

Matriarch
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Faith
Cradle Greek Orthodox. Cope.
Jurisdiction
Antiochian Archdiocese, UK
How can the risk outweigh the benefits when you admit they don’t know the long term effects of the vaccine? You can’t do an honest risk assessment without known long term risk. Especially when a huge percentage of the population already had Covid. You can’t make money off natural immunity.
The benefits outweigh the risks (which is what I wrote) because vaccination confers immunity without having to go through the disease, whose trajectory is entirely unpredictable. Vaccine manufacturers can't make money off natural immunity, but healthcare providers and insurers sure will make a mint treating the ravages Covid leaves behind.

Safe from what? Cardiovascular conditions, cancers, autoimmune diseases to name a few. Particularly myocarditis in young men.
Cardiovascular conditions are a lot (by orders of magnitude) more likely as a result of Covid infection than vaccination.

Cancer requires long-term exposure to a mutagenic agent, which is not the case with vaccines. Risk of some autoimmune diseases may have a small uptick linked to vaccination, but really, I'm a lot more worried about a Covid patient dying of a cytokine storm than Guillen-Barre syndrome affecting 3 people per million instead of two.

Only if you force everyone to get the vaccine. Fortunately there’s enough of us that will never get it that will give us a control group to compare. It’s funny that you say there is no long term risk besides waning immunity in one post and then the next you claim it’s impossible to prove the long term effects.
It's impossible to prove that [insert health condition developed years post-vaccination] is due to the vaccination, yes. Because vaccines don't work that way.

They figured out the Pfizer drug Chantix causes cancer after 15 years on the market
No one is getting vaccinated twice a day for three months at least, chief.

These vaccines seem to cause heart damage in young men. You can never repair heart fibers after they’re damaged.
Covid is proven to cause heart damage in more than young men. All the more reason to avoid getting sick.

Considering kids have close to a 0% chance of dying from Covid(if they aren’t obese),
Or asthmatic. Or immunocompromised. Or have cancer. Or congenital heart disease. Or have received a transplant.

it’s unreasonable to demand universal vaccine.
No one demands anything. The GOARCH just tells those under their jurisdiction (to keep to the topic of the thread) that they cannot use their faith as an excuse for their 'personal choice'.

You admit you the scientist “hope” it works. I’ll save my hope for God,
Suit yourself. I won't grumble at people who worked hard with their God-given talents, just because they got more than I did.

Who benefits and makes money if I’m right? Nobody.
Healthcare providers and insurers will make a lot more money off treating long-term Covid effects than vaccine manufacturers would dream of.

Who benefits and makes money if you’re right? Pharmaceutical billionaires. The founders of Monderna are now billionaires. Who advertises on the news stations and social media cites that censor “misinformation”? Pharmaceutical companies. Who fund the studies that “prove” they are safe? Mostly the pharmaceutical companies. If industry financed studies are now being used as proof, then it should be easy to get fracking approved all over the world. lol
You got a problem with people making money off their product? I got a problem with quacks who try to scare people away from getting vaccinated in order to peddle their own 'natural' snake oils to 'turbocharge the immune system'.

You’ve haven’t addressed why people with natural immunity should get the vaccine.
How long does your natural immunity last, and where's the proof by long-term study?

hurrrah

Reaction score
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction
ROC
Lol. The authority of the EP is greater than ever these days.

FULK NERA

Elder
Warned
Post Moderated
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
OCA
Good point. Obedience counts for a lot. Plus one is far more likely to die of covid than if they accidentally mainline the vaccine into you, which may be the reason some die of it.

Ariend

Elder
Reaction score
Website
www.assemblyofbishops.org
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
Antiochian Archdiocese of North America
Good point. Obedience counts for a lot. Plus one is far more likely to die of covid than if they accidentally mainline the vaccine into you, which may be the reason some die of it.
If the EP told me to jump off a cliff, I wouldn't do it.
I'm not saying vacciness are bad, but some shady logic is being used here.
Edit: Obviously one shouldn't be obedient to a hierarch if he commands people to sin, and taking the vaccine isn't necessarily a sin. But the New Calendar was introduced this way, and we all know how that turned out.

Last edited:

Ariend

Elder
Reaction score
Website
www.assemblyofbishops.org
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
Antiochian Archdiocese of North America
If you told me two years ago. That a Greek and Turk would save the world.
That would have been a joke.
How is he saving the world? It would be the millions of medical professionals treating the sick and working to get the vaccine rolling that are saving the world. Of course they are supported by the EP's prayers, but he isn't saving the entire world.

FULK NERA

Elder
Warned
Post Moderated
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
OCA
If the EP told me to jump off a cliff, I wouldn't do it.
I'm not saying vacciness are bad, but some shady logic is being used here.
Edit: Obviously one shouldn't be obedient to a hierarch if he commands people to sin, and taking the vaccine isn't necessarily a sin. But the New Calendar was introduced this way, and we all know how that turned out.
A lot of us are on the new calendar. I don’t think anyone is going to hell for it, except maybe the one who foisted it, Patr, Meletios Metaxakis. There is definitely no sin in being vaccinated. The best reason to do so is not to be a vector of your family‘s or community’s illness.

SirHandel6

Reaction score
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Antiochian Orthodox Church
Ah yes, Goarch(Oxygen) and Vaccines(Heat), all we need is one more element which is fuel and we have started a fire!

Tzimis

Taxiarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Faith
Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction
EP
How is he saving the world? It would be the millions of medical professionals treating the sick and working to get the vaccine rolling that are saving the world. Of course they are supported by the EP's prayers, but he isn't saving the entire world.
I was referring to the Greek CEO from Pfizer and Turkish hudand and wife CEO's
Of BioNtech.
Also the EP is saving lives. People around the world look to him for guidance and he was on board very early on with the vaccines. He received his shot very early on national tv.

Irish45

Elder
Reaction score
The benefits outweigh the risks (which is what I wrote) because vaccination confers immunity without having to go through the disease, whose trajectory is entirely unpredictable. Vaccine manufacturers can't make money off natural immunity, but healthcare providers and insurers sure will make a mint treating the ravages Covid leaves behind.
How can you claim this without any longterm study? This is pure conjecture and not based on science. The facts the matter is, you don't know if the benefits outweigh the risk. You're going off conjecture which is very unscientific. The vaccine is just as unpredictable because there are no long term studies.

Cardiovascular conditions are a lot (by orders of magnitude) more likely as a result of Covid infection than vaccination.
This is false unless the person is obese.

Cancer requires long-term exposure to a mutagenic agent, which is not the case with vaccines. Risk of some autoimmune diseases may have a small uptick linked to vaccination, but really, I'm a lot more worried about a Covid patient dying of a cytokine storm than Guillen-Barre syndrome affecting 3 people per million instead of two.
Also false. Human body have cancers happening all the time, and it's our immune system(I believe it's our T-Cells, but im not 100% sure on which part of the immune system it is) that keeps cancer in check. If this vaccine interrupts or distrupts that natural immune system, cancer cells can spread unchecked. It's not that the shot will cause cancer, that's not what I was saying. The shot may prevent the body from fighting naturally occurring cancers by suppressing the immune system. You have no way of knowing the long term effects on the immune system of these shots because there are no long term studies.

t's impossible to prove that [insert health condition developed years post-vaccination] is due to the vaccination, yes. Because vaccines don't work that way.
Incorrect. My previous statement stands.

No one is getting vaccinated twice a day for three months at least, chief.
So? Are you really trying to suggest an injection of synthetic material can't cause cancer because there's not a long duration? Again, it's possible that these shots could suppress the immune system in the long run, which would allow everyday naturally occurring cancers to thrive.

Your point’s ireevelent anyway because the pharmaceutical companies and various regulating agencies around the globe said it was safe when it wasn't. Now you want to believe the same company and same regulatory agencies about the vaccines.

Covid is proven to cause heart damage in more than young men. All the more reason to avoid getting sick.
"Proven"? LOL that's debatable. You mentioned above that they don't know the long term effects. You also asked the question below about how long natural immunity last. You don't even know basic information about the virus, yet your trying to tell other people they should get vaccinated to be safe from it? Shame on you. My position is: proceed with caution with these vaccines, not a single person knows if they are dangerous or not.

Or asthmatic. Or immunocompromised. Or have cancer. Or congenital heart disease. Or have received a transplant.
Does that change the fact that all kids including the groups your mention, have a next to zero percent chance of dying from COVID? Why would you encourage kids to use a new technology with no long term studies that highjacks the part of the body that expresses genetic information to produce a completely foreign substance in the body? Why would you do that when you don't know basic information like 'How long does natural immunity last'. Like I've previously said, there are countries that are taking these shots off the market for young people because unknown and dangerous side effects that are happening. The world should pause the vaccine program until we know what the vaccines actually do to the body. At the current moment, no one can say for sure. It's good that some of the other countries out there have enough integrity to pause the program for younger folks.
Natural immunity is free. There are no billionaires being created because of natural immunity. There no "Natural immunity coalition" hiring multiple firms to lobby on behalf of the naturally immune. It's the pharmacitical companies hiring lobbying firms. Companies don't study natural immunity because they can't make money from it, so obviously there will be less information and less doctors promoting natural immunity.

No one demands anything. The GOARCH just tells those under their jurisdiction (to keep to the topic of the thread) that they cannot use their faith as an excuse for their 'personal choice'.
Im glad im not GOARCH. IMO, the EP is sinning and needs to repent for this.

Healthcare providers and insurers will make a lot more money off treating long-term Covid effects than vaccine manufacturers would dream of.
For someone that claims to only follow real science, you sure love to use conjecture.

You got a problem with people making money off their product? I got a problem with quacks who try to scare people away from getting vaccinated in order to peddle their own 'natural' snake oils to 'turbocharge the immune system'.
Do I have a problem with people making money? Of course not! I have problems with people making money dishonestly though. How many companies do you know that don't embellish when describing their product? Are you niave enough to think that doesn't happen with pharmacutical products? There's a long checkered history of companies like Pfzer, allowing sick people to take less efficient and more dangerous medicine because they still have a patent. Maybe you're cool with that sort of behavior but I'm not. Just look at what they did to everyone with HIV. They withheld much safer life saving medicine from HIV patients until the patent on the previous medicine ran out.

Quacks? Snake oils salesman? Most of those people are selling things like zinc that are know to aid in preventing virus replication. Do any of those Snack oil salesman lobby in Washington DC like Pfizer, Modern, and J&J? How much money are they making off selling zinc? Certainly not billions and almost certainly not millions. Also, it's not like every person who is against the vaccine is selling supplements so your argument doesn't hold up.
My previous statement stands:

How long does your natural immunity last, and where's the proof by long-term study?
We know it last at least 12 months, but it probably last longer, there just hasn't been time to study long term. Thats according to a peer review study out of Finland. Thanks for making my point! You don't even know basic information about this virus, yet your trying to convince people they need an experienemnt shot to "protect" them from the virus. You're also belittling me with all sorts of names about my knowledge of science, yet you don't even know basic information about this virus. It's shameful, shame on you.

But your point is irrelevant. If I already have natural immunity, and I test and have antibodies, then why do I need the vaccine?

Last edited:

FULK NERA

Elder
Warned
Post Moderated
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
OCA
I was referring to the Greek CEO from Pfizer and Turkish hudand and wife CEO's
Of BioNtech.
Also the EP is saving lives. People around the world look to him for guidance and he was on board very early on with the vaccines. He received his shot very early on national tv.
True. Phanar as governing body is the worst but as advisory committee top notch.

Arachne

Matriarch
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Faith
Cradle Greek Orthodox. Cope.
Jurisdiction
Antiochian Archdiocese, UK
I provided citations supporting my statements. You keep countering with 'wrong', 'irrelevant' and 'conjecture' without providing anything to disprove those citations. Unless you offer refutations, I'm not going to waste any more time on you. Live mad.

Irish45

Elder
Reaction score
I provided citations supporting my statements. You keep countering with 'wrong', 'irrelevant' and 'conjecture' without providing anything to disprove those citations. Unless you offer refutations, I'm not going to waste any more time on you. Live mad.
lol no you didn’t. You didnt provide long term data. Nice try though trying to move the goalpost.

Irish45

Elder
Reaction score
I’m not gonna spend my whole day debunking the entire study. The study is from July. There’s been 3 countries and a Canadian Province that have seen enough heart and cardiovascular risk that they’ve stopped the vaccines. It’s way more than 1000 cases now. That’s not to mention the conflict of interests…

I’m very happy with what I wrote being put up against what you wrote any day.

Irish45

Elder
Reaction score
Here’s what’s wrong with the Harvard study, they’re basing the data off the VAERS system. A 2009 study of the vaers system found that only 1% of adverse reactions are reported to VAERS. So the 1000 cases probably significantly higher. Again, you’re the one who claims it’s hard to prove an effect after the vaccine. How many cardiovascular cases aren’t blamed on the vaccine if it’s hard to prove.
The bottom line you shared a risk assessment based on data that most people thinks is inaccurate (VARES). And if you’re going to site the VAERS System, why did you leave out the fact that there have been more adverse effects reported To VAERSfrom the Covid vaccine then all previous vaccines combined? , in the history of VAERS?

Irish45

Elder
Reaction score
Here’s Harvard discrediting the very VAERS system they used to make their arguments for vaccinating children.

Last edited:

Irish45

Elder
Reaction score
This article doesn’t even link to the data. Real scientific :rolleyes:, how about some source documents next time. I thought you only deal with real science, and you’re sharing magazine articles that don’t cite source information. I guess it didn’t take me the whole day to debunk you’re sources.

78615B87-A6DA-4CD2-AA07-F9D668EC9C8C.jpeg

Irish45

Elder
Reaction score
one more for good measure.
"Underreporting" is one of the main limitations of passive surveillance systems, including VAERS.”
So they use a number (1000) which is likely a fraction of the real number to make the case why your kid should be vaccinated. If you can’t see why that’s wrong and unethical, then there’s no point in continuing this.

Irish45

Elder
Reaction score
Incase you didn’t open up the Boston.com
article above. How many snake oil salesmen are intimidated medical students and academics by taking photos of them protesting the industry? How much money a year are the snake oil salesman paying Harvard faculty?
74852A50-2B97-4DAF-8D61-CEA5070478D1.png
ACDF3190-C855-4600-B791-E79CDCA886BE.png

Irish45

Elder
Reaction score
If you want to really dive in deep, let’s talk about how the FDA doesn’t have the authority to implement emergency use authorizations unless there are no other available treatments. That means if any of the inexpensive and well studied generic antivirals (that the media, the CDC, and the FDA have been smearing) actually worked, they wouldn’t have had the authority to approve these very lucrative vaccines. Billions of dollars were on the line, but I’m sure everyone was acting with full integrity when approving these vaccines….

Read the Boston.com article and then read this:

maybe it’s a coincidence, but maybe not. At any rate it’s worth knowing before you get the vaccine.

E443B8E3-A933-4C07-B976-644CF9225570.png

Tzimis

Taxiarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Faith
Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction
EP
What does the Pope say on vaccinations?

Irish45

Elder
Reaction score
There’s currently two alive. But Pope Francis approves of the vaccines. I could care less what Pope Francis says unless he speaks Ex Cathedra. This is a guy that says he doesn’t try to convert atheist, among other jaw dropping quotes. His credibility is destroyed in particularly with he way he’s handled the Caduc Catholic Church in China. In fairness, I’m not a Vatican I zealot. I have a very Pope Benedict view of the Church.
The RC Pope.

Tzimis

Taxiarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Faith
Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction
EP
I think the participation rate in the USA is high enough that the last holdout are irrelevant at this point.
Once the 12 and under population gets the shot we will be very much on the way to the heard immunity phase.

Irish45

Elder
Reaction score
I think the participation rate in the USA is high enough that the last holdout are irrelevant at this point.
Once the 12 and under population gets the shot we will be very much on the way to the heard immunity phase
100% disagree. Deaths are up this year from last because we have vaccinated people creating valientes. Just like every leaky vaccine in history, it’s the vaccinated who create variants.

Tzimis

Taxiarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Faith
Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction
EP
100% disagree. Deaths are up this year from last because we have vaccinated people creating valientes. Just like every leaky vaccine in history, it’s the vaccinated who create variants.
We aren't seeing the northern states have the same problems as the south over the summer.
Plus, cases are falling very fast. When they should actually be rising during the fall.
I think for the most part its almost under control in the US.

Irish45

Elder
Reaction score
We aren't seeing the northern states have the same problems as the south over the summer.
Plus, cases are falling very fast. When they should actually be rising during the fall.
I think for the most part its almost under control in the US.
I sincerely hope you’re right. I’m a little more cynical about it. Like I said about the leaky vaccines, it’s the vaccinated who create the variants. The protection they have allows them to spread deadlier versions of the virus to many many people. The host doesn’t have the chance to spread the virus If the virus kills the host too fast. The protection from the vaccine allows them to carry deadlier strains of the virus to many people. The problem that they run into is that the vaccines effectiveness wanes. That means you’ll need perpetual boosters until the technology is developed to make the protection last. I’m going to take my chances until I see 5-10 years of data. I really hope you’re right though.

Last edited:

J Michael

Cave Dweller
Reaction score
Faith
Byzantine Catholic
Jurisdiction
Here and now (well...sometimes...)
If you want to really dive in deep, let’s talk about how the FDA doesn’t have the authority to implement emergency use authorizations unless there are no other available treatments. That means if any of the inexpensive and well studied generic antivirals (that the media, the CDC, and the FDA have been smearing) actually worked, they wouldn’t have had the authority to approve these very lucrative vaccines. Billions of dollars were on the line, but I’m sure everyone was acting with full integrity when approving these vaccines….

Read the Boston.com article and then read this:

maybe it’s a coincidence, but maybe not. At any rate it’s worth knowing before you get the vaccine.

View attachment 20715
Which just might have a little something to do with why the use of treatments like ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, etc. have been and are being suppressed and debunked. CVS and Walgreens aren't even filling legit prescriptions for those, esp. ivermectin now. They just flat out refuse. And if anyone has questions about ivermectin, I'd refer you here https://covid19criticalcare.com/ivermectin-in-covid-19/ :
These pages contain the scientific rationale that justifies the use of ivermectin in COVID-19.
We regard ivermectin as a core medication in the prevention and treatment of COVID-19. For comprehensive information on ivermectin please refer to our Review of the Emerging Evidence Supporting the Use of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19 and the included references.
The Safety of Ivermectin – High Doses
Many have questions about the safety of higher doses of this medicine for treatment after exposure or in-hospital critical care circumstances. See our Ivermectin Safety Overview.
A recent paper, Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines was published online June 17, 2021, by the American Journal of Therapeutics. It concludes, “Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.”
Their main page is here: https://covid19criticalcare.com/

Ainnir

Taxiarches
Staff member
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox
Jurisdiction
Antiochian
All of this is why I don't listen to anyone.

Tzimis

Taxiarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Faith
Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction
EP
Which just might have a little something to do with why the use of treatments like ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, etc. have been and are being suppressed and debunked. CVS and Walgreens aren't even filling legit prescriptions for those, esp. ivermectin now. They just flat out refuse. And if anyone has questions about ivermectin, I'd refer you here https://covid19criticalcare.com/ivermectin-in-covid-19/ :

Their main page is here: https://covid19criticalcare.com/
Dude, those pills were a way for Jared too funnel money into his back account.
I don't know if you read that Merck is manufacturing a pill that you can take after you get covid. It will keep you out of the morgue.
If you ask me. All this pill popping is nothing more than the modern day snake oil salesman looking to capitalize on the natural earths cleansing agent.

Fr. George

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Faith
Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction
Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Pittsburgh
One of the fundamental principles of obedience is that if you happen to sin by doing an act commanded under obedience, and if sin can only be "punished" once, then that burden falls on the one giving obedience, not the one under obedience. (The desert fathers carve out few exceptions: major obvious sin, and heresy.) So the claim isn't infallibility, but rather "If your bishop says to get vaccinated, and if you do so out of obedience, and if getting vaccinated is sinful, then you won't be held accountable for that sin."

J Michael

Cave Dweller
Reaction score
Faith
Byzantine Catholic
Jurisdiction
Here and now (well...sometimes...)
Dude, those pills were a way for Jared too funnel money into his back account.
I don't know if you read that Merck is manufacturing a pill that you can take after you get covid. It will keep you out of the morgue.
If you ask me. All this pill popping is nothing more than the modern day snake oil salesman looking to capitalize on the natural earths cleansing agent.
Jared? The only Jared I know of is Mahalaleel's first born son. He lived quite a long time but I'm pretty sure he's also long dead. Who/what are you talking about? Dude.

And yes, I'm aware of Merck's new anti-viral. If it really works it could be a real game changer. Hopefully it doesn't have a big adverse reaction profile and doesn't cost thousands of dollars per dose.

In the meantime, did you read any of the material from the FLCCC?

Oh, and by the way, nothing will keep you "out of the morgue".

hurrrah

Reaction score
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction
ROC
At the country-level, there appears to be no discernable relationship between percentage of population fully vaccinated and new COVID-19 cases in the last 7 days (Fig. 1). In fact, the trend line suggests a marginally positive association such that countries with higher percentage of population fully vaccinated have higher COVID-19 cases per 1 million people. Notably, Israel with over 60% of their population fully vaccinated had the highest COVID-19 cases per 1 million people in the last 7 days. The lack of a meaningful association between percentage population fully vaccinated and new COVID-19 cases is further exemplified, for instance, by comparison of Iceland and Portugal. Both countries have over 75% of their population fully vaccinated and have more COVID-19 cases per 1 million people than countries such as Vietnam and South Africa that have around 10% of their population fully vaccinated.

hurrrah

Reaction score
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction
ROC
So the claim isn't infallibility, but rather "If your bishop says to get vaccinated, and if you do so out of obedience, and if getting vaccinated is sinful, then you won't be held accountable for that sin."
Delusion. At the entrance to the church, take off hat, but not head.