Hey everyone

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Joined
Nov 9, 2012
Messages
17,829
Reaction score
13
Points
38
Age
41
Location
PA, USA
Hi everyone! I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I figured I would stop by and say hello. Since the last time I was on here, I was chrismated and took the name Ignatios. It seems a good bit quieter here than I remember, but I suppose like most forums, people are migrating to social media sites. I've always had fond memories of the people I conversed with here. I hope you are all well!
 

Alpha60

Taxiarches
Joined
Mar 14, 2017
Messages
5,793
Reaction score
6
Points
0
Location
Alphaville Zone Sud
TheTrisagion said:
Hi everyone! I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I figured I would stop by and say hello. Since the last time I was on here, I was chrismated and took the name Ignatios. It seems a good bit quieter here than I remember, but I suppose like most forums, people are migrating to social media sites. I've always had fond memories of the people I conversed with here. I hope you are all well!
I could never forget you Trisagion.  How are you doing?
 

Ainnir

Taxiarches
Staff member
Moderator
Joined
Apr 29, 2015
Messages
5,944
Reaction score
171
Points
63
Age
37
Heeeey!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Also congratulations and many years!!
 

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Joined
Nov 9, 2012
Messages
17,829
Reaction score
13
Points
38
Age
41
Location
PA, USA
Alpha60 said:
TheTrisagion said:
Hi everyone! I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I figured I would stop by and say hello. Since the last time I was on here, I was chrismated and took the name Ignatios. It seems a good bit quieter here than I remember, but I suppose like most forums, people are migrating to social media sites. I've always had fond memories of the people I conversed with here. I hope you are all well!
I could never forget you Trisagion.  How are you doing?
I'm doing pretty well. I turned 40 this year, so I guess I'm middle aged now. Not too much excitement, which is how I like it.

Heeeey!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Also congratulations and many years!!
Thank you! It took a long time, but my wife finally gave her blessing.  :)
 

Ainnir

Taxiarches
Staff member
Moderator
Joined
Apr 29, 2015
Messages
5,944
Reaction score
171
Points
63
Age
37
TheTrisagion said:
Thank you! It took a long time, but my wife finally gave her blessing.  :)
Glory to God!  I've prayed for y'all often.
 

Arachne

Matriarch
Staff member
Moderator
Site Supporter
Joined
Dec 22, 2012
Messages
12,101
Reaction score
66
Points
48
Age
48
Location
Camulodunum
Congratulations, and welcome back!
 

Luke

Taxiarches
Joined
Dec 5, 2008
Messages
7,113
Reaction score
26
Points
48
Welcome back and many years!
 

Kirkburn

Elder
Warned
Post Moderated
Muted
BANNED
Joined
May 2, 2015
Messages
474
Reaction score
6
Points
18
Age
32
Welcome back, Trisagion! I remember your name from a few years ago, good to see you back!
 

Ainnir

Taxiarches
Staff member
Moderator
Joined
Apr 29, 2015
Messages
5,944
Reaction score
171
Points
63
Age
37
When were you chrismated?  How does it feel??
 

LizaSymonenko

Hoplitarches
Staff member
Global Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Nov 7, 2007
Messages
16,279
Reaction score
72
Points
48
Location
Detroit
Website
protectress.org
Yay!  Welcome back... and welcome home!  May God grant you many blessed and happy years!
 

TheTrisagion

Hoplitarches
Joined
Nov 9, 2012
Messages
17,829
Reaction score
13
Points
38
Age
41
Location
PA, USA
Ainnir said:
When were you chrismated?  How does it feel??
I was chrismated December 16, 2018. It was the most glorious feeling after such a long wait, and the honor of finally being able to partake of the Body and Blood of Christ is something I'll never take for granted.  :)
 
Top