• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

HI!!! **waves**

quietmorning

Archon
Reaction score
Things are beginning to actually find a routine even with all the house repair that's going on. 

Thought I'd peak in and actually say 'hello' for a change!

Hope everyone is doing well! 

:)

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
quietmorning said:
Things are beginning to actually find a routine even with all the house repair that's going on. 

Thought I'd peak in and actually say 'hello' for a change!

Hope everyone is doing well! 

:)
Welcome back to the land of the living posting! :)  No mere peaking though... we demand you post regularly again!

Mor Ephrem said:
Hi!  You don't sound like you're going to stay for a while...
She just needs to get used to the place again. You know how it is here when you first come back, it stinks something awful...

Maria

Toumarches
Reaction score
Website
www.euphrosynoscafe.com
Welcome back.

I hope the home repair is finally coming to an end, or will it?

Know that I have been praying for you and your husband.

Asteriktos

Strategos
Reaction score
I miss the good old days when threads like this would be filled with things that looked like this:

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((quietmorning)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

quietmorning

Archon
Reaction score
Mor Ephrem said:
Hi!  You don't sound like you're going to stay for a while...

Mor, I'm going to come in as much as I can.  We still have wall paper to strip, foot boards to repair, floors to repair, walls to repair and ceilings to hang - so we're still very busy, but at least we aren't getting eaten alive any longer. 

I will be here more during the week than the weekends depending on how much time I end up devoting to my job.  But it's on the way back. 

I hope you've been well, you've been missed. :) 

quietmorning

Archon
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA!!

You all are awesome - grief, you've been missed!!

I will post much more often (though one post is a 100% more than nada!) as things are beginning to finally find a routine.  That and my brain cells are no longer on overload stress mode!

and (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Justin))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

just for you! ;)

minasoliman

Stratopedarches
Staff member
Reaction score
quietmorning said:
though one post is a 100% more than nada
[mathgeek]weeeeelll....technically the term "more than" is multiplicative, in which case it would be infinitely more than nada[/mathgeek]

God be with you  :)

quietmorning

Archon
Reaction score
minasoliman said:
quietmorning said:
though one post is a 100% more than nada
[mathgeek]weeeeelll....technically the term "more than" is multiplicative, in which case it would be infinitely more than nada[/mathgeek]

God be with you  :)
Only from Mina. . .lol. . . .:) And also with you.