• For users new and old: the forum rules were streamlined when we transitioned to the new software. Please ensure that you are familiar with them. Continued use of the forum means that you (a) know the rules, and (b) pledge that you'll abide by them. For more information, check out the OrthodoxChristianity.Net Rules section. (There are only 2 threads there - Rules, and Administrative Structure.)

How do I get the Supporter bling?

Reaction score
Faith
Private
Jurisdiction
Not shared
‘Bling’ isn’t the word I want to use, but I’m sleepy, and you know what I mean :)

hecma925

Orthodox Taliban
Reaction score
Faith
Truthful Chalcedonian Truther
Jurisdiction
Enemy State Orthodox Church Abroad
Supporting the site with a donation. Scroll down on the home page/forum list and you should see the Paypal button.

Arachne

Matriarch
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Faith
Cradle Greek Orthodox. Cope.
Jurisdiction
Antiochian Archdiocese, UK
I set up a recurring donation already.
The status may need to be toggled manually. Our admins will get to it when they get to it. (I don't think mine showed up at all before the forum move, fwiw.) As with everything even remotely associated with Orthodoxy, patience is appreciated.

Reaction score
Faith
Private
Jurisdiction
Not shared
The status may need to be toggled manually. Our admins will get to it when they get to it. (I don't think mine showed up at all before the forum move, fwiw.) As with everything even remotely associated with Orthodoxy, patience is appreciated.
OK! Sounds good. I will double-check PayPal to make sure things are set there, they have been weird lately.

Reaction score
Faith
Private
Jurisdiction
Not shared
You didn't pick up your swag bag at orientation? :unsure:
Hahaha, no I guess not!

I must have been tired this morning, for the life of me I can’t think of when I have settled on the word ‘bling’. Normally I use ‘thingy’ after an exhaustive search comes up nil. 😂