• Please remember: Pray for Ukraine in the Prayer forum; Share news in the Christian News section; Discuss religious implications in FFA: Religious Topics; Discuss political implications in Politics (and if you don't have access, PM me) Thank you! + Fr. George, Forum Administrator

How's our Vicki doing?

Linus7

Archon
Reaction score
Sadly, I think Vicki has given up on us.

May God bless her and protect her always.

She is missed here.

Br Max OFC

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
vicki is still reachable by email and on IM, but she has abandoned this forum. I for one still keep in contact with her, but I do miss her input on these boards.

Linus7

Archon
Reaction score
Yeah, and where have you been lately?

I thought maybe you had been crushed by an ice jam on the Monongahela. ;)

Linus7

Archon
Reaction score
Well, you haven't missed much; not much fun, anyway.

Br Max OFC

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Linus: I have noticed. Seems to me like those who allowed others to pushed off the board should reevaluate their positions. What good is a discussion board where everyone agrees all the time?? OC.net needs a couple of fundies to stimulate the conversation and get people - I know this will be shocking to some - THINKING! You don’t have to like me, and I know several people here adamantly do NOT like me - their own loss - The cannot deny however that I at least get interesting conversations going . . . Case in point - the world view thread :).

Pax

Max

Br Max OFC

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
MAYBE if the right people asked her, and the right people apologized to her, she might be persuaded to come back to the boards . . . :) I know the chances are between slim and none because they do not feel that they did anything wrong, but one can hope, right? :D

Schultz

Taxiarches
Reaction score
Website
www.theidlegossip.com
Br. Max said:
MAYBE if the right people asked her, and the right people apologized to her, she might be persuaded to come back to the boards . . . :) I know the chances are between slim and none because they do not feel that they did anything wrong, but one can hope, right? :D
You got that right, my friend! I sometimes think you have your head up your posterior (where I have mine 75% of the time!). But you do definitely keep things interesting! Glad to have you back!

TomS

Archon
Reaction score
Br. Max said:
You are right Max.

I owe Vicki and you an apology. I should not have posted the thread venting my frustration over the posts. In hindsight, I should have handled things differently. :-[

I am truly sorry and I hope that she will consider returning to this board.