High Elder
Reaction score
Green_Umbrella said:
Aindriú said:
Green_Umbrella said:
Aindriú said:
How old are you Green_Umbrella?
Not that old but old enough.
Old enough to have helped move a man dying of prostate cancer because his sheet was soiled in blood from bleeding of the anus and to hear him complaining of the pain. Old enough to know ¨God does not let me fornicate¨ to be a sad excuse for someone talking about their ¨suffering¨ and mocking God. I have never seen a dying person mock God. Never seen that. It is always someone self ¨enlightened¨ or someone who considers
themselves ¨smarter¨ than most. Always naive.
So, probably not old enough to vote. Not old enough to understand his own faith he professes to hold.
The funny thing is, if Christianity doesn't need anyone, it's someone with an attitude like you. Oh, snap. The irony.
What Christianity does not need is your weak, wishy-washy, feel good, sanitized religious attitude. It is pathetic. Truly pathetic.

your words are words of a very good and polite christian. This is why some people are avoiding christianity. They can't handle your politeness and holiness. Please be or pretend to be less polite, and a bit less holy, so you don't scare people away. We need them you know.

tweety234

High Elder
Reaction score
JamesR said:
Forget it, I will just admit it. I cannot accept that challenge because deep down I still love and appreciate Him even when I do not understand Him and feel like I hate Him.
a struggle of love and hate. To my understanding that is what a living relationship is. Therefore perhaps you are closer to him, than anyone of us could ever be.