I am Godless

mike

Protostrator
Reaction score
Carl Kraeff (Second Chance) said:
I do wonder if we somehow contributed to this. Lord have mercy!
Do you think there should be an age limit or moratorium on 500 words + confession posts?

Asteriktos

Hypatos
Reaction score
These threads never end well. Or... um... begin well. Nevermind.

Reaction score
This one reminded me of the book of Job, Where all the friends try and explain his problems.When all they really can do is just be there for him.

dzheremi

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
No. Com'on, that's garbage, Green Umbrella. Even if JamesR were just looking for attention or whatever, it's still not a good thing that this is happening. Christianity may not "need" a person like James (an odd idea), but a person like James certainly needs Christianity. A person like me does, too. We all do.

Cavaradossi

Archon
Reaction score
Green_Umbrella said:
Good. Christianity does not need a ¨Christian¨ like you anyways.
That is not for you to decide unless you are a bishop, invested with the power to bind and loose.

Apples

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Sometimes I feel like the meekness on this forum is a bit much.

James said he believes in God but hates Him and loves Satan. It does not get more blasphemous than that. Someone get out the fire and brimstone!

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
William said:

James said he believes in God but hates Him and loves Satan. It does not get more blasphemous than that. Someone get out the fire and brimstone!
Better than hubris.

And really his comment was completely uncalled for.

Apples

Protokentarchos
Reaction score
Achronos said:
William said:

Better than hubris.

Also, Achronos, would you like your money by mail or PayPal?

Achronos

Toumarches
Site Supporter
Reaction score
William said:
Achronos said:
William said:

Better than hubris.

Also, Achronos, would you like your money by mail or PayPal?
LOL did we wager a bet on him?

Green_Umbrella

Reaction score
Achronos said:
Green_Umbrella said:
Achronos said:
Green_Umbrella said:
O rly?
Yeah, really.
And you come to this conclusion how?
Well, let us see. He says God is unfair. No, he goes beyond that and says he ¨hates¨ God. He says Satan is not such a bad guy. He says God is a ¨tyrant¨ He says he wishes he was the one who could have crucified God. He says God is a ¨monster¨

Yes I understand him perfect. He wants to move God to the side so he can go do whatever he wants. We are all...¨weak minded people and senile old folks¨ and he is  ¨more intelligent than 90% of people my age and many people older than me..¨ and blah, blah, blah.

So yeah. I have no trouble say we do not need Christians like him. I do not anyways.

Jason.Wike

OC.Net Guru
Reaction score
Green_Umbrella said:
Achronos said:
Green_Umbrella said:
Achronos said:
Green_Umbrella said:
O rly?
Yeah, really.
And you come to this conclusion how?
Well, let us see. He says God is unfair. No, he goes beyond that and says he ¨hates¨ God. He says Satan is not such a bad guy. He says God is a ¨tyrant¨ He says he wishes he was the one who could have crucified God. He says God is a ¨monster¨

Yes I understand him perfect. He wants to move God to the side so he can go do whatever he wants. We are all...¨weak minded people and senile old folks¨ and he is  ¨more intelligent than 90% of people my age and many people older than me..¨ and blah, blah, blah.

So yeah. I have no trouble say we do not need Christians like him. I do not anyways.
Then its a good thing it doesn't matter at all what you "need" in the context of someone else's salvation.

Also saying what you've said can only serve to worsen James' state of mind. Anyone trying to drive someone who is already despairing and in pain away from Christianity is exactly the WORST thing you could be doing, its completely satanic.

Green_Umbrella

Reaction score
Achronos said:
Glad to see when the prodigal son comes back you won't be there with open arms.
Oh I love a prodigal son as much as the next, but that is not where this person is right now. Quite the opposite actually.